TERRA Sweets & Beets Chips Reviews

Ranked #693 out of 1239 in Snacks

June 01, 2016

I do enjoy the flavor of both the beet chips and sweet potatoe chips. Nice light smokey flavor and each chip is very crunchy which I love but I found them to be quite salty and a bit greasy. I'm on the fence with this one.

May 10, 2016

Beet chips are my new obsession! Such a good cruncky flavour to add to salads or even just eat on their own as a snack. Love that they don't contain any scary ingredients.

March 24, 2016

I love these chips! They are sweet but a little tiny bit salty. I love the taste and the texture of them. I would choose these over normal potato chips anyday!

November 17, 2015

Tastes delicious! I love the sweetness of the beets and the yummy light smokey taste of the sweet potatoes. I wish they would get rid of salt altogether as I don't think it's need but glad it's reduced sodium.

July 30, 2015

I love the idea of sweet potato and beet chips. I loved the seasoning on the sweets, but there just weren't enough beets in the bag for my liking (I was hoping for more of a 50/50 mix). Also, I couldn't eat very many in one setting. I did like the fact that they weren't greasy.