Terra Tattoos Premium Metallic Tattoos

Terra Tattoos Premium Metallic Tattoos Reviews

Ranked #62 out of 391 in Makeup

50+ Shimmer Designs in Gold, Silver, and Black

October 20, 2015

Yes, totally beautiful. I'm going to buy lots of these for the Xmas stockings; a popular item

September 06, 2015

My daughter recently introduced metallic temporary tattoos to me and I have since fallen in love with them. I think I can safely say these are all the rage at the moment. I love these because they simply pop whenever they are on your skin, no matter your skin shade.

This set of Metallic Tattoos is simply stunning. They have a classy look with the black, silver, and gold. Once put on they will go with just about any outfit you want to wear. These are very easy to place on. All you have to do is find the design you want, cut it out, peel the clear plastic coating off, lay face down on your skin, take a damp wash cloth/sponge and wet the back for around 30 seconds, peel the paper off, and bam! You have a beautiful piece of art on your skin without the pain of getting a permanent one. This particular set would be more geared for those who want bracelets or feather accents. I had a ton of fun with my daughter picking and choosing which tattoo to put on first.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products