Terry's Chocolate Orange Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 737 in Chocolate

Terry's Milk Chocolate Orange ball is a unique shaped ball made with real orange oil. Just tap and unwrap to reveal 20 delicious orange segments.

November 28, 2016

Tried the chocolate orange for the first time! Pretty expensive for the amount of chocolate you get. I found that I am not a big fan of the taste of orange and chocolate together! I only had a couple of pieces and that was enough to decide that this one was not for me!

November 12, 2016

This is a very unique chocolate. The fun part is banging it on the floor and having it separate into wedges. The orange flavour is not overpowering. The chocolate is creamy and not too sweet. I love it for holidays.

October 22, 2016

I think this product has such a wonderful mix of orange and chocolate flavours. It is a great treat and the wonderful part is having to bang it on a wall or table to get some of your frustration out for the day.

October 04, 2016

Cette orange en chocolat me rappel énormément des bons moments de mon enfance. Bon goût de chocolat à l'orange unique en son genre. Ouvrir l'orange est un pur bonheur.

October 04, 2016

I always receive one of these for Christmas! I think they are fun and taste is pretty good. I don't love it but it's not too bad. It's milk chocolate with a hint of orange taste. I just think it's fun to have around for Christmas dinners, you could just break it and share with everyone. I certainly could not have one all to myself, so I like to bring them to gatherings around Christmas time.

September 19, 2016

So this is your average Christmas chocolate. I find the taste quite nice but I can't have too many pieces or I start to feel sick. I would eat it if someone gave it to me and then give the rest to the boyfriend, but I would not buy it for myself.

September 15, 2016

Fait des année se chocolat est sortit!Et non pas pour moi je n'aime vraiment pas le goût,meme étant jeune je n'aimait pas!La seul chose que j'aimais setais de le convertir en séparer les morceau,gout trop prononcer d'orange!

September 05, 2016

I have been receiving this as a gift for Christmas each year since I was a child, my whole family loves it and the chocolate quality is very good. Perfect balance of orange and chocolate.

August 02, 2016

I'm one of those individuals who loves orange flavoured chocolate. I love when someone gives me one of these chocolate balls for Christmas. First of all, it's fun to whack it and smash it around. Then the best part of eating it comes around. I love the taste of orange and chocolate together :)

August 02, 2016

When I first heard of these choclate and Orange together didn't really appeal to me. I was surprised that they were quite good! I love that you smash it and it goes into perfectly sized pieces. Nice treat!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender