Good

Terrys Orange Chocolate Ball Reviews

Ranked #301 out of 1061 in Snacks

December 05, 2016

Well I love these orange chocolate balls. The chocolate is so good and really soft to bite into. It has a nice flavour with the orange. It tastes so good with the orange flavor. I never in my wildest dreams knew how much I would love this chocolate, I ended up eating a whole chocolate ball last night. There was a great deal at no frills and I got 10000 P.C points for buying 20 dollars in either Terry's or Toblerone (Which by the way is another great chocolate), but I will save that review for Toblerone. I love how it almost has a cool taste when you chew it. It is so amazing but I think I may have to run 10 miles a day every day this week to work it off. It was definitely worth it though.

September 19, 2016

Terry's chocolate Ball is one of my favorite treats. Love the orange flavour. I have been giving one to my daughter's every Christmas for years, it's at the top of their list. They like milk flavour and dark, I'm partial to dark every time.

January 30, 2016

This is chocolate wih orange cream. You can break off the chocolate segments made to resemble an orange.It is a really tasty treat; love it

Neuven added a new review for