Tervis Tumbler 16oz with Lid Reviews

Ranked #810 out of 987 in Misc

December 10, 2015

I own a cupboard full of Tervis! They keep your hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold....They don't sweat and come in every design imaginable, or plain if that's what you like. I bought a few as gifts this year so hoping that they are enjoyed as much as I enjoy mine. I have all the accessories that go with it lids, straws and handles, everything has to match! I totally recommend this product to everyone....Love Tervis! Also I have called the customer service line and the staff is amazing.....Most products are lifetime guaranteed so the price isn't that bad...

June 25, 2015

I own about 10 Tervis tumblers in various sizes, and buy them for gifts for everyone! These cups keep your coffee or tea hot and your water or rum/coke cold! great lid with a closeable top to keep the bugs out when you are outside and have dropped mine a number of time and it doesnt spill. Tons of super cute designs to suit anyone and they even come in "wine glass" design too. Started using them a few years ago, and my collection is growing!! check them out at www.tervis.com

August 13, 2014

This cup is perfect for on the go in the car or for the workplace. I use mine primarily for cold drinks and the ice stays frozen in the glass for hours. The different designs, sizes, and accessory options, makes the cup a trendy commodity. The slide spout on lid does not make it spill proof or sealed, so it can not be put in purse or bag without it leaking. It is a nice option for younger kids in the house as it moves away from sippy cups but still won't break like a glass will. Fad or not it is useful and my retailer, a home store, always has accessories and spare tops, etc on display. For the price you are getting a good quality, well insulated cup that makes a statement. Worth the money!

June 12, 2014

I love love love this product....best travel mug I have ever owned....the life time guarantee is an added bonus! I have gone thru tons of mugs that just seemed to break down over time...NOT this baby...totally worth every cent!

June 21, 2013

I never leave the house without ice and water in my Tervis tumbler. Cold water all day!! Fits nicely in car cup holder. One of my tumblers broke, and they replaced it. All I had to do was take a picture of the broken one, email it to them and it was replaced immediately. Great company, and many, many designs to choose from.

April 11, 2012

The Good: The tumbler is available in a wide array of colors/designs for all your hot and cold beverage needs. Plus there are many different color lids to choose from. It’s very durable. I have accidentally dropped my Tervis Tumbler on hard concrete surfaces and linoleum floors and the only damage was a few minor scrapes. Another great thing about this Tumbler is that it is smell resistant. I went from coffee to tea to juice and vice versa without any after smell.

The Bad: Beverage residue gets easily trapped between the crevices of the bottom of the lid, making it very hard to thoroughly clean with just soaking it in soap and water. I have to refrain from adding soy to my beverages so the lid won't get dingy. I have been through many lids because of the beverage getting trapped within the Tumbler lid's grooves.

jayvelyn926 added a new review for