Tetley Ayurvedic Balance teas Reviews

Ranked #42 out of 504 in Tea

January 10, 2017

I've tried the various types of tea in this line of Tetley tea and I have not been disappointed. These teas are wonderfully balanced and smooth tasting. There's no bitter or unpleasant after taste, and the flavor combinations work really well together. If you're a lover of tea like me, then these teas are a must try.

January 10, 2017

My daughter got a free sample of the teas from her gym. I'm not a huge tea drinker but I loved these ones. Very nice smooth flavour without any bitterness and the scent and warmth gave me a cozy feeling. Will definitely be drinking more tea!

December 03, 2016

I received the Chill tea as a sample from Samplesource - it's amazing! Great taste for the price, and I will definitely be buying it again in the future!

December 01, 2016

I was pleasantly surprised when I tried this tea! It is a blend of soothing and slightly spicy flavours, with a hint of sweetness. Its a perfect hot drink for a cold night and I will definitely buy it again.

November 04, 2016

I got this as a sample with coupon ,tried it and already bought it in many flavors ,i have tasted only pepper mint hibiscus and lemon balm,enjoy every sip of it ,with little honey .

November 02, 2016

I enjoyed this tea a friend gave me to try. I didn't steep it for very long as I don't like very strong tea and really liked the taste. I have to say that I was surprised that I did feel as sluggish upon drinking it. I have already purchased it and drink it when I need a bit more energy. The tea is the Vigour Kapha selection.

October 31, 2016

OMG I got 2 Tea Bags in the mail from Sample Source for this tea. It is the "Vigour" one. I am super pleased with this tea and can't stop smelling the other unused tea bag !

The flavor is ultimate. It is soft but spicy and warming. It is a blend of Ginger, Spearmint and Tulsi. It reminds me of an Indian spice sort of. I am not sure what Tulsi is, so I will look it up, but is is really really good. I also like that Tetley used Spearmint instead of Peppermint. I find Spearmint is more mellow and has a better flavor.

The tea package says "it is to stimulate when feeling sluggish" but I drank it in the evening after a late dinner, and it was relaxing, but it did make me more lifted after eating a big dinner.

I am very picky with my tea's and personally have never been a Tetley fan, but I am super exited about this new tea line, and this particular flavor "Vigour".

If you are open to trying new things, and like ginger and spearmint, and if you know what Tulsi is or even if you don't , I recommend trying it for sure.

October 31, 2016

I got two samples of Tetley Ayurvedic Balance Teas and I am in love with them. I feel reinvigorated drinking the tea and love both the scent and flavor of it. I believe that these herbal teas are healthier options to caffeinated drinks.

October 24, 2016

Got two sample bags of the calming tea from this new Tetley line. It's fine...but I wouldn't repurchase. I didn't feel more calm after drinking this than say any other herbal tea. Additionally the taste sounds promising, but it is very bland. I prefer something a little more flavourful.

Good try Tetley, maybe next time - or just amp up the taste a little!

September 25, 2016

I've tried all 3 blends in this series and my favourite is the Cool-Pitta blend because I love peppermint. All of the blends are very aromatic and flavourful though. The Vigour-Kapha blend contains tulsi, also known as holy basil. It gives off a strong southeast asian scent and is loaded with health benefits especially for diabetics.