Tetley Ayurvedic Balance teas

Tetley Ayurvedic Balance teas Reviews

Ranked #44 out of 554 in Tea

March 19, 2017

I purchased the Tetley Ayurvedic Vigor - Kapha tea, which is 'invigorating' with ginger, spearmint, peppermint, tulsi, clove, tumeric and cumin. I did some research about the ingredients within the tea, where the packaging indicates that its is designed to stimulate energy 'when feeling sluggish.' After drinking the tea for about a week, 1-2 cups per day, I definitely noticed the difference! As research shows, these ingredients are 'anti-inflammatory' and are great for 'cardio-vascular' health, whilst providing supplementary herbal nutrition! I included this Ayurvedic Tea in my diet, as part of a light cleanse and detox, and I would definitely recommend this my family, friends and colleagues! Happy Drinking:)

February 13, 2017

Trid the poise vata tea and I love it ! Its calming and has a great taste. Its a herbal tea and it has a great taste unlike the others inhave triedmin the past.

February 03, 2017

I purchased the Tetley tea in Vigour Kapha. It is a combined of ginger, spearmint and tulsi. It is a caffeine free tea and I drink this tea in the morning as it states that it is an invigorating tea with with natural ingredients to stimulate you when feeling sluggish. It has a strong slightly spicy flavour and this really isn't a tea that I like to sip and enjoy. The taste is well infused with ginger. I wait until it is a good temperature and drink it all fast. I tried it a few times now and think it works as I did feel a little less sluggish after drinking it. The price is decent for 20 bags and comes in a tetley tin with a lid you take off to get each individual tea.

January 30, 2017

I just tried the VIGOUR/KAPHA tea and it was really good! the ginger spearmint combo is great- almost chai like, and it didnt put me to bed so I can drink during the day!

January 10, 2017

I've tried the various types of tea in this line of Tetley tea and I have not been disappointed. These teas are wonderfully balanced and smooth tasting. There's no bitter or unpleasant after taste, and the flavor combinations work really well together. If you're a lover of tea like me, then these teas are a must try.

January 10, 2017

My daughter got a free sample of the teas from her gym. I'm not a huge tea drinker but I loved these ones. Very nice smooth flavour without any bitterness and the scent and warmth gave me a cozy feeling. Will definitely be drinking more tea!

December 03, 2016

I received the Chill tea as a sample from Samplesource - it's amazing! Great taste for the price, and I will definitely be buying it again in the future!

December 01, 2016

I was pleasantly surprised when I tried this tea! It is a blend of soothing and slightly spicy flavours, with a hint of sweetness. Its a perfect hot drink for a cold night and I will definitely buy it again.

November 04, 2016

I got this as a sample with coupon ,tried it and already bought it in many flavors ,i have tasted only pepper mint hibiscus and lemon balm,enjoy every sip of it ,with little honey .

November 02, 2016

I enjoyed this tea a friend gave me to try. I didn't steep it for very long as I don't like very strong tea and really liked the taste. I have to say that I was surprised that I did feel as sluggish upon drinking it. I have already purchased it and drink it when I need a bit more energy. The tea is the Vigour Kapha selection.