Tetley Clarity: Blueberry Ginseng with Gingko Tea

Tetley Clarity: Blueberry Ginseng with Gingko Tea Reviews

Ranked #387 out of 467 in Tea

Taste

May 05, 2015

I was also put-off from the taste the first time I tried this tea - and perhaps next time I won't steep as long (with most herbal teas I leave the bag in my cup while drinking and don't find an off-putting taste). I think drinking this tea chilled would be an excellent idea - perhaps with some honey and lemon as well.

Taste

January 18, 2015

I was considering trying out herbal teas and found this tea. Like most Tetley teas, this tin came with 20 tea sachets and was really cheap (about 2 dollars). The tea when steeped has a brilliant magenta color and you can smell the blueberries in the tea. However, this tea tasted really poorly the first time I drank it. Personally, it tasted like blueberry gum that had been chewed for a while :(. To use this tea, I find that serving it cold would be better. I usually steep this tea with some blueberries and lemon, and then chill it, making this lovely refreshing lemon blueberry ice tea for the summer :)

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

btastic added a new review for