Tetley dream camomille lemon

Tetley dream camomille lemon Reviews

Ranked #53 out of 554 in Tea

February 22, 2017

This tea like a little getaway from everyday life. I enjoy a cup before bed with a little raw honey. It has an amazing aroma and such a light sweet taste to it. It helps me unwind and has calming factors to it. It's a great addition to your nightly routine.

January 12, 2017

Love having a cup if this tea in the evening before I get ready for bed. The camomille is very soothing and calming and gets me ready for bed. I love the taste as well. Great buy!

December 04, 2016

Love having a cup of this tea before bed, It seems to give me a better sleep, the taste is great and the price is good, it is a really nice tea... you need to taste it

December 04, 2016

I love having a cup of this tea before bed. I usually have a hard time falling asleep so this is great to drink and unwind after a long day. The chamomile and lemon flavour are a perfect pair. I will be buying this tea again.

December 04, 2016

love this line of teas where they use words like 'dream' to tell the whole experience. That and the design is what really grabbed my attention when buying it... it feels so personal. loved the tea. Great taste. the only issue i have is that the price doesn't add up to the quantity of the product.. so I don't buy it that often. :/

April 10, 2016

A cup of TETLEY dream camomille lemon before bed is what I drink as it has the calming affect. I like that it's natural and l can drink one cup or a whole pot of it. Nice mild tasting.

March 10, 2016

I love to drink this tea at night as it is naturally non caffenated. I like he taste so much I drink it plain! Perfect mixture of chamomile and lemon flavors.

March 09, 2016

The tetley dream tea is the perfect before bed beverage.
    I like to drink it close to the end of my evening shift to help
    me start the relaxation process so I can sleep when I get
    home at midnight.

March 09, 2016

This is my favorite evening tea!!! It taste amazing... A sweet taste, but not too sweet , and it helps me to calm down and relaxed before going to bed. People who come over my place and drink it, fall in love with this great tea. Easy to find in every grocery stores!