Tetley Earl Grey Vanilla Specialty Tea Reviews

Ranked #426 out of 562 in Misc

Tetley Earl Grey Vanilla Specialty Tea is a carefully selected blend of Orange Pekoe, combined with the essence of bergamot and just a hint of vanilla to create a unique tea with a subtly sweet undertone and intoxicating aroma. Visit tetley.ca for more information.

January 06, 2017

I had a coworker and friend recommend this to me when it first came out and I still can't get enough of it. I still enjoy my regular earl grey tea don't get me wrong but it's just isn't the same without that hint of vanilla. It's the first thing I have in the morning and the last thing I drink at night (other than water) before bed. I'm HOOKED.

March 10, 2016

I love love love this tea! I drink it every morning! If you want to make it into a special drink add the tea bag to hot milk instead of water and add a little brown sugar and you've got pretty close to a London fog! My favourite!

January 03, 2016

Love this tea. Great flavour and can stack your favourites on your counter for every day use.

December 07, 2015

Tetley Earl Grey Vanilla Specialty Tea is very nice, it has good flavour, works well with our without milk and sugar. And also I find it helps me control cravings!

December 07, 2015

This is a nice mild tasting tea,I really like the flavor ,with a hint of vanilla,a great way to relax with a cup of tea

August 31, 2015

This is the closest thing to a London fog without the sugar from the syrup.. Delicious!

August 31, 2015

I am a huge tea drinker and rarely purchase tea bags but I decided to try this kind and I was very pleased with the flavor. I loved the subtle hint of vanilla giving it such a fragrant smell making it very enjoyable.

May 02, 2015

This is my favourite tea. It smells absolutely delicious and tastes great. I add milk to it, which really enhances the flavour. The price is awesome as well. Only downside is that I wish these tea bags had strings so you could pull the bag out without burning your fingers :/

April 12, 2015

One of my favourite teas! Perfect for after supper or first thing in the morning.

March 13, 2015

sooo goood!
    i love london fog from second cup and this is as close as it gets. steep with some milk or cream and a bit of sweetener if you like and it smells and tastes amazing