• Tetley Honey Lemon Ginseng Green Tea
  • Tetley Honey Lemon Ginseng Green Tea

Tetley Honey Lemon Ginseng Green Tea Reviews

Ranked #476 out of 508 in Tea

January 05, 2017

I love Tetley Tea so when I noticed that they had Honey lemon ginseng I thought I would give it a try. I love the taste, smooth with a hint of honey. Great for when you're feeling a little low or under the weather. I love it.

June 03, 2016

One of my favourite tasting tea. Perfect for after a meal -helps me digest all the food and I'm feeling under the weather. Doesn't have a too strong of a scent and taste. Bought at shoppers on sale. Would definitely repurchase again!

March 16, 2015

This green tea is so good and good for you! You are getting honey and green tea and all of their benefits in a cup! It's a great tea for when you are sick or just for a nice cup of tea.

February 22, 2015

I love it. Im a big green tea drinker and this is a brand I know and love. Its always available and easy to find. Great price too.

May 27, 2014

Love love love love!! Such a great tea mixture! Very good for that after-dinner tea!

March 24, 2014

This is by far one of my most favorite teas. It's flavour holds up and it's not overpowering. If you like green tea, you must give this a try, it's well worth it!

March 30, 2013

This tea tastes fresh. I enjoy green tea and this adds a bit of flavour to it. Ginseng is known to aid in restoring energy and lemon is great for a sore throat and for soothing.

March 30, 2013

I would definitely recommend this to any tea drinkers out there. If you drink green tea on a regular basis you will definitely like this. The honey/lemon/ginseng adds a nice flavour to the green tea without overwhelming the flavours. I really like this. Perfect for waking up in the morning!

May 29, 2012

I was first introduced to this tea when I was sick, and my mother recommended that I try it out. I'm a regular coffee drinker, and not a huge fan of drinking tea.. But, I was pleasantly surprised! It's such a mild tasting tea, and provides almost an instant "relaxing" feeling. I love the lemon, and I love the light sweetness of the honey. Another huge bonus is the Green Tea. I have been told numerous times that it's a VERY healthy way to go!