Tetley Orange Pekoe Tea Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 524 in Tea

Tetley tea is the number one selling brand of tea. There's no better tea than Tetley. Tetley assures a perfect cup of tea every time. Sit back and become enveloped in this exquisite combination of flavor and fragrance in our distinctive drawstring tea bag

January 23, 2017

I've tried switching brands(just for coupon and sale reasons), never again! Tetley will always be my personal favourite, as well as my families favourite

January 20, 2017

This is the staple tea in our house consumed with meals. We used to use PG Tips but can't find it available in stores locally anymore, so we went back to Tetley, and found out once again that it's a great cup of tea.

January 12, 2017

This is my go to tea always - especially in the afternoon at work. I love the taste. To me Tetley is one of the best brands you can get from a supermarket.

January 05, 2017

Orange Pekoe is one of those types of tea that almost everyone always has and it never makes a bad cup. It's a light tasting tea and the nice subtle orange flavours add a nice touch.

January 01, 2017

omg this is my favorite cup of tea . love Tetley Orange Pekoe tea I have been using this brand forever and will continue too. Thank you for a great product

December 21, 2016

Average taste for average price. Good quality for the value; however, not a lot of flavour. It is a nice strong tea though. Sometimes is quite powdery.

December 04, 2016

I have been drinking tetley tea for years. I love the way it tastes first thing in the morning. It is my favorite brand for my everyday tea.I really like the round tea bags they fit the cup so much better.

November 01, 2016

one of my favourite old school teas to turn to in the evenings when its cold outside. I love orange pekoe tea and tetley reminds me of my childhood and having a cup of tea with mum during the winter months

October 05, 2016

I have been using this for over 10 years and I haven't gone a day without this tea. The taste is amazing. The quality is always there. I have boxes in my shelves. I know it sounds like a lot but trust me, it's a very nice tea.

October 01, 2016

The best Tea that ever hit the Grocery Shelves is Tetley Orange Pekoe Tea.There is not a Tea before or since Tetley that can even come close to its aroma taste.Tetley Tea has been in my house hold for as long as I can remember and there has never not once,been anything else.We love the taste and the smoothness of Tetley.I usually steep two Tea Bags at the one time and that way we get almost four cups of Tea.I have my steeped Tea with sugar and a little Carnation Milk in it.It tastes delicious.I recommend this Tea for anyone to try,you won't be disappointed I don't think so.