Tetley Orange Pekoe Tea Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 472 in Tea

Tetley tea is the number one selling brand of tea. There's no better tea than Tetley. Tetley assures a perfect cup of tea every time. Sit back and become enveloped in this exquisite combination of flavor and fragrance in our distinctive drawstring tea bag

December 04, 2016

I have been drinking tetley tea for years. I love the way it tastes first thing in the morning. It is my favorite brand for my everyday tea.I really like the round tea bags they fit the cup so much better.

November 01, 2016

one of my favourite old school teas to turn to in the evenings when its cold outside. I love orange pekoe tea and tetley reminds me of my childhood and having a cup of tea with mum during the winter months

October 05, 2016

I have been using this for over 10 years and I haven't gone a day without this tea. The taste is amazing. The quality is always there. I have boxes in my shelves. I know it sounds like a lot but trust me, it's a very nice tea.

October 01, 2016

The best Tea that ever hit the Grocery Shelves is Tetley Orange Pekoe Tea.There is not a Tea before or since Tetley that can even come close to its aroma taste.Tetley Tea has been in my house hold for as long as I can remember and there has never not once,been anything else.We love the taste and the smoothness of Tetley.I usually steep two Tea Bags at the one time and that way we get almost four cups of Tea.I have my steeped Tea with sugar and a little Carnation Milk in it.It tastes delicious.I recommend this Tea for anyone to try,you won't be disappointed I don't think so.

October 01, 2016

i cannot even say home many boxes of this tea i go through this is my go to tea at home i love the flavour its very cost effective and great to kick off fall

September 22, 2016

Thats one of my regular teas when iam too lazy to get loose tea or i want a drink quick. It taste good, i always use milk and honey in it and its perfect. Nice rich flavour and not pricey

September 19, 2016

I love this tea. I drink tea all day and it is my favourite tea. It is a little more expensive than some of the generic teas out there but the taste of tetley is definitely the best one and one that I like the most.

September 07, 2016

I drink tea all day long I have to say I have tried a lot of different tea's through the years but I always come back to Tetley tea. I love the bold taste and it doesn't taste watered down it actually taste like tea. I have used it hot and cold But I prefer hot I won't buy anything else when I'm at the store. Even if there sold out I will go elsewhere to get it.

August 26, 2016

Tetley tea is a staple in my kitchen. The quality never varies -- you get a great cup of tea with every bag. I have tried other brands of Orange Pekoe tea, but I always come back to Tetley Orange Pekoe Tea. A great product that you can always rely on to provide a quality cup of tea.

August 25, 2016

I'm a fan of tea and Tetlley Teas have never let me down. Clean in flavour, perfect with or without milk or sugar. I've never had a bad cup! The flavour is subtle and smooth. I leave my tea bags in until the last drop. Yum!