Tetley Orange Pekoe Tea Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 555 in Tea

Tetley tea is the number one selling brand of tea. There's no better tea than Tetley. Tetley assures a perfect cup of tea every time. Sit back and become enveloped in this exquisite combination of flavor and fragrance in our distinctive drawstring tea bag

March 14, 2017

Tetley Orange Pekoe tea has been my favourite brand of tea for many years. It has such a wonderful taste that compares to no other. Best part is I find one tea bag is good for 2 cups of tea.

March 13, 2017

I love this tea. Its often on sale and I can usually get it for about $3.00 and it tastes great. I drank the decaf while I was pregnant and didn't notice a difference at all.

March 13, 2017

I'm a huge tea drinker, and this is definetly my favourite. I like trying new teas from fancy place but I always return to this one. It's just the safest tea ever, you can never go wrong with it!

March 13, 2017

My husband and I are big tea drinkers, tetley is the ONLY tea we buy. The others just don't taste right.
    We buy the super big boxes and go thru it in a month or so

March 10, 2017

Simple but not the strongest or most flavourful. I usually have my morning tea with milk and sugar and this is fine for my daily hit of caffeine. Other grocery store brands at the same price point are similar or weaker. If I wanted to treat myself to a more flavourful cup, I'd go for Tazo Tea.

March 06, 2017

It is one of the more pricy teas but you can taste the quality. That is really all that matters because my husband and I need our daily tea. The taste is strong and flavourful but never bitter and the tea bags do not rip easily like another brand I've tried

March 05, 2017

The Tetley Orange Pekoe Tea is a stable in my grandmas kitchen, my moms and naturally mine. I grew up drinking this tea so of course have grown to love it. Sometimes I drink it with sugar and milk and other days I don't add anything and it's just as great.

February 26, 2017

Won't drink any other orange pekoe teas. Tetley is the best on the market for this type of tea. Have tried others in the past and always return to Tetley tea.

January 23, 2017

I've tried switching brands(just for coupon and sale reasons), never again! Tetley will always be my personal favourite, as well as my families favourite

January 20, 2017

This is the staple tea in our house consumed with meals. We used to use PG Tips but can't find it available in stores locally anymore, so we went back to Tetley, and found out once again that it's a great cup of tea.