• Tetley Signature Collection - High Tea
  • Tetley Signature Collection - High Tea

Tetley Signature Collection - High Tea Reviews

Ranked #125 out of 471 in Tea

February 26, 2016

I recieved samples in the mail for 2 of the flavours, which was the vanilla black tea and the mint tea. Both teas were delicious, and I would greatly recommend the teas to others.

They do taste like greater quality than their other teas, which is why it is understandable they are pricier. The tea bags are also very cool and unique.

January 26, 2016

This is my new favorite tea! I recieved a sample of this tea in the mail and immediately had to go out to the store to buy more! I generally go for regular black tea or orange pekoe tea, this tea is black tea with vanilla. I really enjoy the hint of vanilla in the smell and taste of this tea. It adds a little extra sweetness to it. Every night I wind down with a cup of this tea! Highly recommend! Also, love the design of the tea bags with the drawstring to squeeze the bag!

January 21, 2016

Tetley's vanilla black tea from their Signature Collection has become my absolute favourite tea. It's a mild tasting black tea so you can really taste the vanilla notes, which also gives it a hint of sweetness. It smells amazing and the quality is great.

December 29, 2015

This has a drawstring tea bag that you're supposed to use to squeeze the tea bag. I leave my bags in my cup, so it's not necessary for me. The tea was nice. I didn't taste the vanilla though.

December 16, 2015

I was the last person in my house to get to try this tea because when I went to it was all gone. My family highly recommended it so once we were able to buy more I made sure I was the first to get it. It is full of flavor and smells fantastic!! The design of the bag it fantastic as well with the ability to pull the strings making it easier to remove with less mess.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes