tetley signature collection- mint Reviews

Ranked #206 out of 467 in Tea

June 08, 2016

The most important tea for me in my stash is peppermint tea. I drink it for medicinal purposes: it's good for digestive problems and works more effectively than pepto-bismal type products. How amazing is that? So if you need to calm down you're system, drink a cup of this and be amazed. I've gotten used to the flavour and now see it as a comforting taste, I do artificially sweeten it to make it better. I would say this Tetley versions is very comparable to other brands, but it's also at a great price point anyway.

January 17, 2016

I'm normally not a mint person, but this just adds a nice sweetness to the tea, so I don't have to add any myself.

January 11, 2016

This herbal tea feels almost decadent. It has a fresh taste and fragrance and the self-wringing design of the teabag makes it very convenient to use.

December 14, 2015

I loved the mint taste as I am a mint tea fanatic and in the summer I just put fresh mint leaves into a cup of boiling water. It wasnt too minty, just enough to satisfy my craving. I hate the new bags. They have strings on them that are supposed to make it so you dont need a spoon to fish out the tea bag and squeeze the water out of them, thus making life easier. It is weird it has three strings, and the idea is you just pull the strings and it squeezes the water out of the bag, wrong! I ended up scalding my fingers, and maybe im a bit slow but I was super confused on how to work this new contraption. Not a big fan bring bag the old bags.