Tetley Tea Earl Grey

Tetley Tea Earl Grey Reviews

Ranked #262 out of 468 in Tea

December 18, 2015

I love Earl Grey tea. I found this one to be kind of bland. It's okay, but not something I'd ever purchase again because it just doesn't seem to have enough of that bergamot flavor.

December 18, 2015

I'm not a big tea drinker but when I do this is the only kind I drink,love the flavor,also I add a little honey,definitely recommend

December 14, 2015

I love the tetley brand and am a pretty big fan of tea in the winter, I need all the caffeine I can get. I love the flavour and typically drink my tea black. I like that it isnt bitter tasting, and it isnt an overwhelming taste.

May 13, 2015

I really love this earl grey tea. There is nothing unique about it - it tastes yummy like it should and the price is right.

May 13, 2015

One of my teas of choice for a quick and easy mug of a relaxing tea. A calm, relaxing flavor to curl up with.

May 02, 2015

I really like this tea. It is cheap, it tastes great, and smells quite nice.
I add milk to all earl grey to enhance the flavour, and this is no different. It tastes awesome.

January 15, 2015

What a lovely way to relax! A fragrant cup of Tetley Tea Earl Grey with a spoonful of thick churned honey chases the brutal winter weather outside. It tastes as good as it smells. Tetley is my favourite brand of tea.