tetley Tea Peach Bellini

tetley Tea Peach Bellini Reviews

Ranked #403 out of 504 in Tea

October 28, 2016

I absolutely love peach flavoured things, especially teas and was super excited to try this tetley brand as I am fond of their other flavours. Unfortunately the taste was very disappointing. I only ended up using one teabag before giving it away because I found it undrinkable (and the person I gave it to ended up disliking it as well!). I think the off taste is because they tried to re-create the prosecco flavour in the bellini which really doesn't match a tea.

October 28, 2016

This tea is one of my favourite Tetley blends- it tastes as it sounds! It's a nice tea to have in the afternoon when craving something fruity while working in the office (and it makes the office smell good too!)

May 02, 2015

The flavour of this is "Peach Orange Bellini" and I really like it. For about 10 cents per bag, cost couldnt be better either! The flavours are quite nice and it isn't boring like some teas can get.

November 27, 2014

I like the Tetley tea blends. This peach blend is really nice. It really hits the spot. Worth buying esp. on sale (a bonus!)

Updated On: November 27, 2014

#ChickAdvisorChristmasContest

November 26, 2014

I like herbal tea but I find it can be hard to find a flavour I like, that isn't made of green tea (it has funny taste)., isn't blended with a caffeinated tea or doesn't cause my stomach to get acidic. I bought this because it was on sale one day and love it. It's tasty, apparently it has ginger in it, which I can't taste and explains why it doesn't bother my stomach.

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

tarynslawter added a new review for
    Vector Cereal