Tfal Actifry

Tfal Actifry Reviews

Ranked #98 out of 167 in Kitchen & Appliances

October 10, 2016

I have the older Actifry and I love it! I had it since 2011. I have used it for so many things.
It cooks the best chicken wings and fries. It is like having a portable oven.
I love how the fried chicken or fried anything comes out well. I have stopped using the paddle inside though as it ruins my chicken wings. The paddle is good to use when cooking fries though.

I have to buy a new one. The lid on mine broke. It is a little bog so storage is quite a challenge for this thing. overall. It works great and I'm glad it's now affordable compared to when it first came out.

July 19, 2016

We love our ActiFry! It's the best! It says most recipes call for only a spoonful of oil but honestly we cook french fries, wedges, onion rings, chicken wings, chicken strips and nuggets, and more without any oil at all. It's a super handy and convenient oven basically, and though I don't find it's the same as a deep fryer AT ALL, it works at cooking most things very well. If you're cooking things that are long (chicken strips, onion rings) they may get torn in half or squished. And if you're cooking things with a coating (chicken wings) they'll get stuck and burn a bit unless you do use oil. You also can't "deep fry" things like battered fish because it just won't work. BUT this thing is super handy and has made many meals in my household. It's healthier than deep frying, and easier than an oven because you don't have to flip things over.

July 06, 2016

This product can be a bit pricey but it has quickly become one of my favourite kitchen appliances! It makes the best "baked" potatoes - crisp on the outside & soft on the inside. We use it for all sorts of vegetables and have even made stirfries & chicken in it. Needs very little oil and you literally just have to close the lid and let the machine do the rest. Love that I don't have to keep going back to stir the dish I'm making!

January 04, 2016

I got the Actifry family size fryer in hopes of decreasing the deep-fried foods my husband likes to eat. So far he's sold! Things use 1 spoon of oil or less to cook and come out as if they were cooked in a pan of oil! I did fresh cut fries, and they were so much tastier than the frozen ones, and came out just like Swiss Chalet fries. I also did pork cutlets, Italian sausage and fried salami. Empanadas came out a little tough so I will have to try that one again, but that's the only thing that wasn't perfect. I'm so happy with how easy it is to use, how I can program the amount of time to cook and it shuts off by itself so I can walk away and do something else. But I especially love that it's healthier and less messy than cooking with oil on the stove. I highly recommend this to anyone who loves fried things but wants to make a healthier choice.

May 02, 2015

I love my TFal Actifry. It is versatile, and unique. So happy to be able to cook so many of the foods I love with much less fat! Fries, Chicken Wings, etc come out perfectly crispy, without any extra fat, and actually lose some of the fat they started with! Veggies turn out great! Ive had excellent luck with stir frys, roasted beans, chickpeas, etc, and with brussell's sprouts. Meats work extremely well, and meatballs turn out perfectly. Kind of awkward to store because of its shape, but easy to clean, and very user friendly. Worth every penny!

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS