T.g.i.fridays potato shells

T.g.i.fridays potato shells Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 48 in Frozen Appetizers

June 29, 2016

These are absolutely delicious. They do not compare to the restaurant but they come pretty close. They are the best tasting ones I have found to date. They are expensive but worth it.

June 02, 2016

I love these potato shells! They are full of quality cheers and bacon, and when cooked they don't dry out like other store bought shells. The price is great on these as well. They're a good size too.

May 31, 2016

I LOVE THESE! If only they weren't so bad for my health... so delicious.. I wish they sold these in larger quantities (Costco used to have them). They are quite pricey though.

May 31, 2016

These are actually pretty good. I was a little unsure trying a frozen appetizers but I thought they were really tasty and I would have never known they were a frozen appy if I hadn't of made them myself.

March 02, 2016

I love these potato shells.. We always do appetizers on friday nights and these are so tasty. They cook up good and are quick and easy! My whole family loves them!

February 07, 2016

These are always priced around $5.00 at my local grocery store. I think that these are really yummy. I like to have these with other app like things as finger foods or sometimes I'll have them as a side to a meal. I find that a lot of people love these, good to lay out for get togethers.