Thai Kitchen Coconut Milk Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 41 in Milk & Cream

January 18, 2016

This is one of the more expensive coconut milks but its the only one with limited additives- no sulfites or extra carageen or taste creators. This is the best coconut milk I've had

November 29, 2014

I was raised in Thailand so you could say that I know a good coconut milk when I taste one. It is a little more expensive than some of the other coconut milk that are readily available in the market but the pay off in taste is worth the premium paid.

October 23, 2014

I've recently started experimenting with Indian and Thai foods. By no means am I an expert chef (unless you want mac and cheese!), but Thai Kitchen Coconut Milk really helps to keep my soups and curries flavorful and thick.

I have used it a couple of times in soapmaking as well, don't recommend it for that lol. I can't quite get the right mix of lye and coconut milk to get it to solidify and end up having to rebatch it. Point is though, this milk is great and versatile!

October 22, 2014

I was quite surprised with the coconut milk. I now ass it to soups to thicken them up and give a different taste!

July 18, 2014

Nice and thick and creamy. Works well in all recipies.