That 70's Show Reviews

Ranked #34 out of 1001 in DVD

January 20, 2017

Hyde, Fez & Michael were my favorites in this series! I have watched every single episode and laughed so much! Michael was so dumb haha! Fez was clueless and hilarious and Hyde was such a sarcastic jerk, haha! Red & Kitty were such a fabulous duo! A must watch!!

January 12, 2017

This show has an awesome cast- Ashton Kutcher, Mila Kunis, etc. They all work so well comedically with each other. It has a LOT of drug references (as does the entire 70s era) so probably not suitable for children...

April 14, 2016

That 70's show was a funny sitcom situated in the nineteen seventies and followed the lives of regulator teens and their parents. Heavily drug referenced but hilarious. Do not recccomend to people under eighteen. Would watch again.

April 14, 2016

That 70's Show is one of those sitcoms that I will watch if nothing else is on.
    Some of the humor is just not funny to me. I find Ashton Kutcher's character
    quite annoying.

April 14, 2016

Great sitcom, I watched this show every week. It really brought back memories in my teenage years. I loved all the actors' characters but my favorite character was Fez. Great throw back to the 70's era.

January 16, 2016

Great show with so many funny scenes. It made me want to be alive in the 70s!

August 10, 2015

THAT 70'S SHOW;

I did not find that show as funny as people did.
    It was okay, slight humor.

August 08, 2015

this was a great sitcom... i really use to enjoy it.. it was so funny sometimes....

June 11, 2015

This show was always so funny! I loved watching it when it was on television.

June 03, 2015

I loved this TV show when it was on TV always made me laugh!! It has an awesome cast!!