Thayer Cucumber Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Toner

Thayer Cucumber Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Toner Reviews

Ranked #91 out of 208 in Toner

May 31, 2016

I love this toner. It's refreshing and natural. I've found that it helps soothe my skin and restore moisture. I have very oily skin, but this toner helps me balance my oil production.

May 10, 2016

I would recommend the unscented version over this. It's the same thing minus the scent. This cleans oil and left over makeup residue very effectively. I use it daily to prevent back acne. It is a little bit astringent in quality. It leaves no residue. A bottle lasts forever. I keep repurchasing. It's such a great deal.

June 23, 2015

This is my go-to toner. Wonderful cooling sensation - great for sensitive skin.

October 22, 2014

This is the most gentle and effective toner ever. My favourite versions of it are rose (calms redness), cucumber (fresh and clean), and the regular unscented option. I like to pour this into a smaller spray bottle, which I buy from the dollar store, to use as a refreshing mist after washing my face/body. Immediately after towel drying my skin, I spray this witch hazel all over and lightly tap it in with my hands. It reduces dryness, lightly cleanses, and balances pH. Using this product makes me feel so fresh and one bottle lasts forever, especially when used as a spray. You can even put it in the fridge to use as a cold, refreshing facial spray in the summer. The best part is that it's ALCOHOL FREE. My real question is, why do alcohol toners even exist? Alcohol ruins the skins natural balance, causes breakouts and excessive dryness. Get this stuff instead! If you want to use it as more of a cleanser, simply pour a bit onto a cotton pad and sweep over the skin either in the morning or evening as a gentle toning cleanser. A total win for me.
This can be purchased at nutrition stores and from various retailers online.

September 17, 2014

I have always been a fan of witch hazel but this product with the aloe vera and cucumber is great. I couldn't start my day without toner and have tried lots, this one I will stick with.

August 24, 2014

This is my favourite toner!!! First of all it's very reasonably priced at around $10 for a bottle that lasts at least 4 months for me with every day use (usually twice a day). It doesn't burn my sensitive skin, and removes dirt and oil without stripping my skin so that it needs more moisture. It really feels like it balances out my skin and leaves it soft, beautiful and clean.

December 09, 2013

I bought this from the health store based on reviews I read online and I love this. This will now join my skin regime. It's the first toner I have tried that did not try out my skin, probably because there is no alcohol in this.
The scent is light and the toner actually slightly moisturizes, but you still need to actually moisturize your skin.
I would highly recommend this, I do not break out when using this product and a little goes a long way.