The Alchemist Reviews

Ranked #704 out of 960 in Books

June 02, 2016

Definitely judged a book by its title for this one! I really grasped the author's beautifully written story...and became a follower for sure. Mystery, imagination, dream and philosophy, check!

June 02, 2016

I absolutely love to read and have read lots of books but this is my favorite. It is a short book and easy to read but it is so deep in meaning and really makes you think about your life and your dreams. I have seen this book on lots of websites but also at a few thrift stores and personally purchased it from a one dollar bin at a library. I had already read the book and loved it and then I found it for such a low price.

June 14, 2015

i really like this book. it is beautifully written and it will leave you inspired. has a lot of moral lessons.

December 17, 2014

This is my second favourite book I have ever read, it is so so so good with underlying themes that hit home. I am using one of the quotes from this book for my wedding!

September 15, 2014

I read this book in one sitting - it is a quick read and really pulls you in. Hard to put down - highly recommended.

June 14, 2011

The Alchemist is a quick read, mostly because once I started I couldn't put it down! The story itself is not the main attraction, but rather what the story makes you realize about your own life that is the real draw.

Inspirational, thought-provoking and entertaining. This story reads like a self-help book for those who are trying to find their way in life and are afraid to follow their dreams.

December 18, 2008

Wonderfully written parable. Spiritual and leaves you feeling better about life.