• The Balm Bahama Mama
Good

The Balm Bahama Mama Reviews

Ranked #117 out of 307 in Bronzer

February 18, 2017

This product was just ok to me but I didn't like it as a bronzer as it was a little to dark on my skin tone. I did end up using it to contour with and that worked out ok. I would not buy this again just because I have used better products and I am only using it as a contour so it doesn't go to waste.

April 09, 2016

I just picked this up today and I am sooo happy with it!! The colour is very natural and it's super creamy and pigmented and applys perfectly. I have a feeling that this will last me a long time even though I'm probably going to be using it almost daily. I also love that it is matte. Can't wait to try the other Balm products I picked up with it today and will definitely be buying more from this brand.

August 14, 2015

Love love love this stuff. I use it to contour and I have a medium olive skin. Soooo awesome I use it everytime

March 31, 2015

I think this bronzer is beautiful on the skin and it looks so natural. There are fairly awesome bronzers available at the drugstore that are a lot cheaper that I like just as much though so keep that in mind that this bronzer is nothing unique or earth shattering.

August 24, 2014

A great matte bronzer to contour with. Blends nicely and it is silky smooth. Lasts!