The Balm Cosmetics Blushes
Good

The Balm Cosmetics Blushes Reviews

Ranked #121 out of 512 in Blush

July 31, 2016

I recieved Fratboy in one of my ipsy bags and I was quite impressed. I found it to have great pigmentation and stay on pretty much throughout the day. The only problem I had with it was the packaging, I am not sure if the one I recieved was a sample size but the outside square of the blush was slightly raised making it difficult to get the product out. I have to squeeze my brush together and almost dig it out to get a decent amount on it. Not the biggest deal but I thought it was something worth mentioning.

June 08, 2015

OBSESSED with the Instain blushes! So smooth, and last forever! I just wish they had more shades!!

April 24, 2015

The Balm makes excellent blushes, they're pigmented and blend out really well, very high quality!

April 21, 2015

I must say these blushes from The Balm Cosmetics are simply amazing I couldn't find one thing wrong with this product. It has everything a blush should have, longevity, great pigmentation, and its cruelty free. Packaging is very sleek, I'm a sucka for cute packaging, didn't even wanna open the blushes because it was so cute. You can also use the blushes as eye shadows, they are very versatile, which is a plus! Overall these blushes are awesome, will definitely be picking up some more in the future.