The Balm Cosmetics NudeTude Palette

The Balm Cosmetics NudeTude Palette Reviews

Ranked #142 out of 1113 in Eye Shadow

June 28, 2016

This palette is actually quite good, the colors are very nice and they blend well. Some shades can lack in pigmentation but they are easy to layer up on. The darker shades can be slightly chalky if you go in heavy handed, but it is easy to correct with the right brush. All the colors are easy to use for an everyday look or something more dramatic. And because it is a palette, it will take a while to finish off. I'd certainly recommend it.

October 29, 2015

This is great nude/natural palette. It has so many great options for different looks in one palette. Love the burgundy/wine shade especially. Cute packaging and slim design. I usually grab for this palette every morning over a lot of my other options.

Shadow quality is excellent.

August 31, 2015

Gorgeous colour and lovely choices to create that natural look. I love how the eye shadow shimmers to give your eyes that extra pop. My eyes have never looked so beautiful with such a natural look. I am looking forward to trying more products from the balm

July 14, 2015

I LOVE this palette! It's a decent dupe for the Urban Decay Naked palette, you get the same general looks with them. The pictures are so cute as well! The brush is reasonable usable in a pinch

May 11, 2015

I love these eyeshadows. They're super pigmented and blend so easily. I never have an issue with creasing or fading or any fallout. I wish they were more easily available in Canada though, I don't like having to order online so much.

April 24, 2015

I used to love this palette before I went into high end of high end palettes (like marc jacobs, tom ford, etc) and I think they're excellent for beginners or for people who love neutrals! Very pigmented!

April 21, 2015

This palette has a nice mix of matte, soft pearl and soft metallic shades as well as rich and dark shades to create the most soft natural looks.

The other good thing about this palette is that it includes a rich matte black shadow. I have used it as a liner or smoked it out for a traditional smokey eye.

The colors are very intense with a good color payoff. They do not fade throughout the day. The brush is OK, but I rather not use it. Over all this palette is amazing, and I will definitely recommend it to my natural face boos out there ;)