• The Balm Meet Matt(e) Hughes Long Lasting Liquid Lipstic
Good

The Balm Meet Matt(e) Hughes Long Lasting Liquid Lipstic Reviews

Ranked #222 out of 1014 in Lipstick

September 12, 2016

Amazing! One of my favorites... it lasts a long time, love how little you need to apply for it to cover, and it really does dey matte. I got the trial version and was instantly hooked. I've bought 4 different colours already.

July 07, 2016

I first received a sample size of this liquid lipstick in a subscription bag a couple months ago. Instantly I knew it was a hit, and went online and bought to full-size lipsticks. Although it may seem somewhat pricey for a lipstick, the quality, colour and long lasting wear of this lipstick can't be beat. As an example, I went to a wine tasting, 4 hours later this lipstick was still completely intact, bright and looking great. Highly recommend!

March 14, 2016

I received the shade "Committed" in my Ipsy Glam bag one month and have been LIVING in it ever since!!!
Every time I hit up a Rexal I am searching for their liquid lippies to pick it up. I am not sure if they have crossed over to Canada yet.... but when they do....

No lie, I WILL own this!!

The shade (Committed) is perfect! its a nice pink/salmon nude it's literally the perfect shade of nude for my lips and face. It has a lovely formula that has a minty taste with a slight un-intrusive tingle.
IT LASTS long and doesn't flake off. Doesn't feel drying on the lips.

Honestly I love this formula and shade and taste and smell... I just love everything about this liquid lipstick and NEED it in my life ASAP as my little mini has run its course.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye