The Balm Time Balm White Tea Coconut Milk Cleansing Face Cream

The Balm Time Balm White Tea Coconut Milk Cleansing Face Cream Reviews

1 review
Ranked #700 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

December 25, 2012

This product first caught my attention in a picture for another product on the Urban Outfitters website. Talk about product placement, it sure worked in my case! I believe they were selling this on their site as well. What I loved about the product at first was the packaging - I love all things retro and retro-looking. Plus I liked what the product does and the type of ingredients it contained. I purchased it right away after seeing it on the site. I use it mainly as a makeup remover prior to using my usual cleanser. I think it does an okay job at removing makeup. There's still traces of makeup left on my face as I use my toner after cleansing but I was expecting that anyway. What I like about this product is that it is gentle on my skin and feels great. It feels safe. I love the scent - it's scrumptious! I would definitely buy this again. I feel that there are other makeup removers that worked better on me but I like using this one more. I'll stick with this for a little while longer.