The Blindside Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 999 in DVD

January 20, 2017

I am a huge Sandra Bullock fan and have watched all of her films. I seriously adored this movie! The scene in the car gets me every single time! Beautiful. I loved this storyline so much. So emotional.

January 11, 2017

This movie brings a tear to my eyes every time I watch it. It is so honest and heartfelt. I fell in love with this movie from the first time I watched it and I enjoy re-watching it. Even when it is on TV I stop what I am doing just to watch it.

November 11, 2016

This movie is so tear and emotionally inspiring. I love this novo and I would put it in my top ten category for my favourite movies. Sandra bullock is such a natural in this movie and it is just awesome.

November 11, 2016

Un des films les plus touchants que j'ai jamais écouté.Ce sont tous des très bons acteurs et ce film est un classic! L'histoire est très touchante et il y a une bonne morale , à voir!

October 28, 2016

I absolutely loved this movie!! If you like real to life dramas about homelessness, compassion, acceptance of all people, many tear filled moments and triumph over the seemingly impossible then watch this great film!

October 28, 2016

To me the best movies are based on a true story. Even though though football isn't something I enjoy watching. (mostly coz I can't for the life of me figure it out) I have watched this movie dozens of times. I love Sandra Bullock and Tim McGraw A++++

August 01, 2016

Really enjoyed this movie, in fact I have seen it a few times. I especially like the fact that it is a true story. I thought Sandra was great in the role she played. If you have not seen it, it is a must see movie.

August 01, 2016

La première fois que j'ai écoutée le début ce film, j'étais pas certaine d'aimer. Quand le film s'est terminé, j'en au pleurer. La moral de cette histoire m'a extrêment toucher. Je le réécouterais un million de fois sans me tanner.

June 03, 2016

This movie is a great tearjerker movie I think because it was based on a true story it made me cry. Sandra Bullock did a great job and I can't remember what the actors name was that played her "son" but he was phenomenal as well.

June 03, 2016

I watch this movie every time its on TV or I am looking for a good story line! It shows that judgement needs to stop being made between others, learn their past, their fears, their strengths and weaknesses before judging someone. Sandra Bullock is a great actress as well and has great sass for this movie to be smooth.