The Blindside Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 1005 in DVD

March 09, 2017

This movie always hits me right in the heart no matter how many times i've watched it ! I love Sandra Bullock, and she is amazing in this movie. There is so much emotion, and love in this film. It's one of those feel good family movies, that you never get sick of.

March 04, 2017

Wow ! ce film c'est tellement l'un des meilleurs que j'ai vue ! ça démontre que peux importe d'ou tu viens, les talents ce trouve n'importe ou ! J'ai adoré ! de plus, c'est très émouvant !!

March 02, 2017

Sandra Bullock and Tim Mcgraw are absolutely amazing in this movie !

A true story about seeing the hope and potential in someone when no one else really does, I love this movie!

Growing up in a place where football isnt a way of life but hockey is I can truly see how important and amazing thing they did was !

I would recommend this movie to anyone who is wanting to shed a few tears :P

January 20, 2017

I am a huge Sandra Bullock fan and have watched all of her films. I seriously adored this movie! The scene in the car gets me every single time! Beautiful. I loved this storyline so much. So emotional.

January 11, 2017

This movie brings a tear to my eyes every time I watch it. It is so honest and heartfelt. I fell in love with this movie from the first time I watched it and I enjoy re-watching it. Even when it is on TV I stop what I am doing just to watch it.

November 11, 2016

This movie is so tear and emotionally inspiring. I love this novo and I would put it in my top ten category for my favourite movies. Sandra bullock is such a natural in this movie and it is just awesome.

November 11, 2016

Un des films les plus touchants que j'ai jamais écouté.Ce sont tous des très bons acteurs et ce film est un classic! L'histoire est très touchante et il y a une bonne morale , à voir!

October 28, 2016

I absolutely loved this movie!! If you like real to life dramas about homelessness, compassion, acceptance of all people, many tear filled moments and triumph over the seemingly impossible then watch this great film!

October 28, 2016

To me the best movies are based on a true story. Even though though football isn't something I enjoy watching. (mostly coz I can't for the life of me figure it out) I have watched this movie dozens of times. I love Sandra Bullock and Tim McGraw A++++

August 01, 2016

Really enjoyed this movie, in fact I have seen it a few times. I especially like the fact that it is a true story. I thought Sandra was great in the role she played. If you have not seen it, it is a must see movie.