The Body Shop Absinthe Purifying Hand Butter Reviews

Ranked #760 out of 1481 in Body Lotions & Creams

February 12, 2016

this is a great product - it allows the cream to really fix the winters hands, it smells amazing and really work. you need to try this but the prices is a little much

January 20, 2016

I was given this hand butter as a gift and I was not sure if I would like the smell, judging by the name. But it was a pleasant surprise! I find the butter is silky smooth and a little goes a long way. The scent is fresh and would be appealing to both men and women. I keep a tub in my desk drawer and use it throughout the day.

June 13, 2014

I love this hand cream! A little bit goes a long way and it leaves my hands so soft. I work in a hospital so I am constantly washing my hands which dries them out; but this hand cream forms a barrier and keeps them nice and soft. Absolutely love it!

March 24, 2014

I adore this hand cream! It has a nice, herbal-y scent, and soaks into hands quickly, leaving them incredibly soft. Only a little bit of cream is needed and the softness lasts about a day in our current frigid weather.

slyone added a new review for
    Jolly Rancher

gadzooks added a new review for
    Milkfuls Candies

gadzooks added a new review for
    Kraft coconut marshmallows

StaceyBuhr added a new review for
    Beneful Soft Dog Food