The Body Shop ALL-IN-ONE BB cream Reviews

Ranked #49 out of 192 in BB Creams

January 16, 2017

Love this product! It's easy to use, blends well and provides light coverage that stays all day, plus the added benefit of moisture is a great bonus!

September 27, 2016

This is a okay product, I don't really like the rose scent. And it would be good to use as a makeup base, but not enough cover for me to use on it's own. It feels ok to the skin, but I have used better BB Cream products.

September 13, 2016

I´ve been using BB creams for a while and The Body Shop ALL-IN-ONE is one of my favourites. I used it everyday instead of my makeup and i don't need to wear anything else. Is light with my skin and blends perfectly with my color.

February 15, 2016

my sister lives this product. She has been using it every morning under her makeup for several years now. Makes her skin soft and smooth. I have try it few times and not a big fan of that. My skin too dry so it doesn't work well and hard to apply evenly.

January 25, 2016

I love this BB cream, I use this all year round in place of foundation and it works amazing. It's light coverage so if you are wanting to cover up blemishes this is not going to be the product for you. If you want something comfortable and light on the skin that also helps even out ur skin, this will be perfect for you. It's colour adapting so when you first apply it seems a little off, but after a few minutes it adapts beautifully.

October 06, 2015

A great BB cream. Matches to your skin color perfectly if you chose the right shade (correct undertone and darkness or lightness) Makes skin look very dewy and healthy. I have oily skin and have trouble with a lot of BB creams staying power but I was pleasantly surprised with this product. Perfect for the summer.

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    Creative Play Nail Polish

jayvelyn926 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

Samikins earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    winter please goooo away

Bren has started a new forum topic
    Creative Play Nail Polish