The Body Shop All-in-One Facebase Reviews

Ranked #363 out of 595 in Foundation

Best if you want to: Have skin that looks like yours, only better, with an easy-to-use powder-base. Best for: light to medium to full coverage, oily and combination skin What it is designed to do: Convenient compact includes an applicator sponge and mirror for on-the-go application. Dermatologist-approved, long-lasting formulation provides smooth coverage. Community Trade marula oil from Namibia helps to repair skin's moisture barrier. Vitamin E is an antioxidant that helps to soften, condition and protect skin....

September 27, 2016

This product is for you if you have very limited time to do your make up, it's a primer, power & finishing powder all in one. And the amount of coverage is up to you, you can build it up. I have oily/combination skin, I love how it last for a long time. And it's just enough coverage for my slightly uneven skin tone. It's a time saver for sure.
Best time to get it is when they have buy 3 get 3 sale, I stock up ( make sure to check exp. date), so much cheaper that way, I use it all anyway. My only complain is, it cracks and crumbles towards the end of use, especially if you keep it in your purse, it could be messy.

May 01, 2016

I've been using this product for the last three years withno intention to switch. Has a light coverage but blends everything nicely. Lasts pretty much all day.

March 05, 2016

I have good skin but I have reddish cheeks which I like to minimize. I don't want a heavy foundation look, just enough coverage to turn the red into a soft flush. This product covers the red beautifully and I can't even feel it as it's so light. And since it's a powder it's mess free and portable. My makeup bag is never without this product.

February 04, 2016

I've been using this base for over 15 years and would not use anything else! One hint: use either a moisturizer or primer if you have even slightly dry skin.

May 01, 2015

This product was my go to foundation for about 5-6 years because the coverage was great and I loved the shade match. What I DID NOT like was the fragility of the product - which is why I have indicated that the price is not worth it. The compact was always kept in my bathroom and for no reason the cake would suddenly crumble making it impossible to use - I was so frustrated that I quit using the product.

September 08, 2014

I love that there's a mirror inside, along with a separate compartment for the application sponge. You can definitely layer this powder to your desired level of coverage.The powder feels very smooth and doesn't leave to much of a fall-out. Be sure to blend well as it often can look cakey.

August 12, 2013

I believe that one doesn't have to sacrifice quality over price. When it comes to something as essential as foundation, The Body Shop's All-In-One Facebase is worth every penny. Know what's even better? When they had their flash sale of 50% off all make-up! I made my way to the store as soon as I received the email and stocked up and got 3 of them. What can I say about this product? It glides on flawlessly, gives a smooth poreless finish, and prevents shine all day. If I had more than two thumbs, I would definitely give more than 2 thumbs up!

December 06, 2011

Great facebase! It doesnt make my skin break out and gives good coverage. It also blends well and is easy to get the right color!

November 25, 2011

First of all, the packaging is very nice and sturdy and has a classy look to it. The sponge that comes with it is to be tossed. I tried using it at first, but it gives a really cakey finish and uses way too much product. I would recommend that a nice dense kabuki brush be used instead. The finish and the color match were quite good, although if you look in direct sunlight, you can see shimmers-something that I definitely do not want in my face products. The reason why I wouldn't purchase this again is that within two weeks of using this, I developed whiteheads over the areas where the product has been applied. As I didn't use it for my whole face, it was very easy to pinpoint the reason why my face was breaking out only on my forehead and cheek areas. The good thing is that the Body Shop has a good return policy and took the item back and refunded my money. The bad thing is that I am now left battling these whiteheads :(

March 11, 2011

I have really oily skin and this makes my skin look nice and matte and natural not powdery. With other pressed powders My face looks very powdery and dry this is really good, but a bit pricey I think for the body shop.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender