The Body Shop Almond Body Butter Reviews

Ranked #329 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

Watch and feel Almond Body Butter sink into the skin, leaving it soft and fragranced with the indulgent, creamy scent of almonds. Anyone with normal to dry skin looking for a rich, intensive cream will be passionate about this super smoother.

March 16, 2016

I did not like this almond body butter from the Body Shop.
received so many body lotions, gifts for Christmas and been using all different, currently using this one and not happy.
Way too thick, doesnt abosrb into the skin, leaving my skin feeling very heavy, unmoisturized, and not smooth but still dry!!

Very messy and unhygenic digging my fingers into the butter, I tend not to share this lotion with anyone for hygenic reasons.

The almond smell, I thought I would like, I didn't from the body shop...too harsh of a smell, and too strong.

Did not like scent, the unhygenic aspect, and did not moisturize my body.

February 05, 2016

I love body butters! This was my first time trying the almond scent and I quite enjoyed it! I would definitely repurchase! Never pay full price for these, they usually go on sale for half off!

January 31, 2016

The body shop almond body butter is a thicker, creamier product.
It has a nice buttery texture that absorbs into the skin well.
I find it can be a little bit greasier then a typical lotion.
I am a fan of the almond scent. It is a lovely alternative to
fruitier smelling products.

September 01, 2015

Your skin feels soft but the scents not my favourite

September 01, 2015

This body butter is great it makes my skin feel smooth and it smells great. Its just a little pricey for me.

August 07, 2015

I love the body shop almond butter!! I use it every night and it makes my skin super soft! I would definitely recommend it and every other product from the body shop.

June 10, 2015

I have very dry cracked hands, and this stuff fixes that, as well as smelling delicious!

June 10, 2015

I m using it after shower it really help moisturizer my whole body all day long

May 26, 2015

I have super sensitive skin and this product doesn't irritate my skin in any way what so ever. It lasts a long time, I usually use it before bed time and it has also helped me with my dry patches.

March 04, 2015

I love all the body butters. My favorite is the cranberry at Christmas time, but the Almond is good too. I use it on my feet and it works REALLY well.