The Body Shop Almond Oil Nail & Cuticle Treatment

The Body Shop Almond Oil Nail & Cuticle Treatment Reviews

Ranked #1350 out of 2161 in Hair Care

This handy two-in-one pen softens cuticles while caring for dry, brittle nails. It contains sweet almond oil.

May 24, 2015

I recently removed my Solar Gel nails and my nails were a mess. They were dry and so were my cuticles. Ive been putting on the Almond oil daily and its been a week and my nails look amazing. I love the smell of the oil and it is very easy to use.

April 03, 2015

I really like the smell of this product, smells like I've had a manicure from a salon. Very effective for cuticles, and it strengthens my nails.

June 15, 2014

I love the scent and it works great
I use this before I sleep at night and I've got soft fingers all day, no more hang nails!

November 20, 2013

This is the only cuticle oil I've ever use. At 1st I had no clue and with time I'm getting the hang of it. I think the problem was my cuticle and nail just wen't dry, they were nice and pretty healthy.. not so much now. This is great to use at night so you don't rub it all over everything. It does absorb pretty quickly and smell great. Not to perfume as a lot of Body shop item do

April 20, 2012

This is a great cuticle oil. It's very easy to apply with no mess as you just brush on the oil, and the rubber tip allows you to push your cuticles back at the same time. It absorbs quickly and I really noticed a difference with my cuticles. It also smells great, very nutty.

March 14, 2012

I love this cuticle oil! The packaging is great! It's like a marker or a paintbrush that you just paint onto your cuticles and nails and rub in. There is also a rubber bit on the lid to you push back your cuticles. It smells wonderful. It's sort of nutty and woodsy. It absorbs quickly and leaves my nails and cuticles looking and feeling great! I have a few of them. There is always one in my car for when I'm in a traffic jam or at a stop light.

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic