• The Body Shop Aloe Body Butter
  • The Body Shop Aloe Body Butter

The Body Shop Aloe Body Butter Reviews

Ranked #720 out of 1527 in Body Lotions & Creams

March 15, 2017

I suffer from eczema, particularly on my legs. I've tried many different products and the body shop's aloe body butter is the only thing that works for me. I shower twice a day and with any other cream my skin would hate me but thats definitely not the case with the aloe body butter.

September 25, 2016

My skin gets ridiculously dry and itchy during the fall and winter and thankfully, I have found some though few good products to help me combat this dryness. One of which is this product right here! It is so smooth, lightweight, well absorbent (no greasy feeling what so ever) with nice subtle scent. I just love it!

February 22, 2016

I love this body butter! I go by at least one tub, if not two, every winter. It's the only one that helps me keep my hands smooth and un-cracked despite the cold, dry Manitoban winter. It's also one of the few that doesn't leave my skin oily for too long, yet it's effective with very dry skin. It's pretty much scent-less, which is an advantage vs. strongly-scented butters like strawberry or satsuma. Good for men, women and children!

September 17, 2015

As always, The Body Shop does it again! I love this body butter- it goes on smooth, smells great and keeps my skin hydrated! I would highly recommend to anyone.

September 09, 2014

Feels good but really don't like the smell of this one

February 19, 2014

This is one of my favourite body butters. It's not greasy, sinks in really well, hydrates my skin, and of course it's soothing. Great for winter and summer! As I'm getting mature, I prefer non-scented products more. My skin is always soft after using this :)