The Body Shop Aloe Night Soothing Cream Reviews

Ranked #489 out of 1213 in Facial Lotions & Creams

September 07, 2016

I have sensitive skin so when I was looking for a night cream it had to be for my sensitive skin. I did look at another cream but the sent was too strong and Aloe cream has a light sent which I loved. You don't need to apply a lot of this product a little goes a long way. Its very light and it keeps my face moist throughout the night.

March 21, 2016

I deal with bouts of very sensitive skin. The Body Shop Aloe creams are the only moisturizers I have found that haven't irritated my highly reactive skin. A few days of using the night cream and the terrible dry spots begin to disappear without burning or irritation. On our must have list!

February 13, 2016

I use this moisturiser after cleansing and toning my face. It helps to heal and soothe my breakouts. Its not the best moisturiser in the world, especially in the winter. I find I need a more intensive moisturiser to keep the flakes at bay in the colder months. Great for summer and more mild climates!

July 15, 2015

This is a really good cream, thick but great for overnight.

March 30, 2015

A basic moisturizer that is moisturizing for my dry skin, even in the winter. It's especially good when my skin is sensitive or breaking out.

August 17, 2014

As an individual with extremely sensitive skin, this is one of the only products I have ever bought for my skin that has not given me any irritation. I use it every single night as part of my routine