The Body Shop Banana Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #583 out of 936 in Shampoo

The Body Shop Banana Shampoo gently cleanses and nourishes your hair. This banana shampoo smells good enough to eat and will leave your hair feeling clean, soft and silky. Visit thebodyshop.ca for more information.

September 29, 2016

Smells amazing! Made my hair shiny. The my hair smelt like the shampoo for the throughout the day. A little goes a long way, but if other people are using it, the bottle will get done quicker.

May 29, 2016

besides the amazing delicious banana scent, this product lathers so great. I have long hair and a dollar size amount lathers perfectly in my hair making it so soft & silky to touch. great product, the only thing would be the price is a tad expensive for the size of the bottle, but i tend to only buy it (stock up) when the body shop has the buy 3 get 3 sale.

March 30, 2016

Love this shampoo, it has such a strong banana smell, which I love and it super rich, creamy. It leaves the hair feeling soft and manageable especially for someone with long hair. The amount of product needed to shampoo long hair is not a lot so a little goes a long way.

March 08, 2016

I love the smell of this product and works well fro my hair but nothing really special. I still got a dry scalp in the winter so I had to switch to the ginger shampoo. But in the summer, it worked well. It was $10.00 a bottle which is a little more expensive than what it was worth even though it is all natural ingredients. I would only re-purchase it was on sale.

February 05, 2016

I love these! They smell like banana and last a long time. The shampoo suds up well and the conditioner does a pretty good job at detangling my hair. A little goes a long way with these. They last my husband and I just over 2 months. I have already bought more!

September 28, 2015

Wow this shampoo brings my hair back to life! It smells amazing and it softens my dry and damaged hair. I get it when it's on sale:)

January 26, 2015

First of all the shampoo smells AMAZING ... it's good enough to eat (but don't - I doubt it tastes good). Makes my hair so soft and clean. My hair has been damaged from all the colouring, bleaching, blow drying and hair straightening ... this product is one of the best shampoos I have tried for hair repair.

August 19, 2013

While I liked the smell of this shampoo, I found that it did absolutely nothing for my hair. My hair is pretty fine & certain shampoo's will just end up making my hair look greasy and stringy, this was one of them. I really wish it had worked out better (esp at the price tag!) as I love the scent of this product

November 28, 2012

Gently cleanse and nourish your hair with a shampoo that smells good enough to eat and will leave your hair feeling clean, soft and silky. i love this shampoo especially the smell and the fact that it doesnt dry my hair out and it cleans it really well it makes my blonde hair look blonde and not dull just wish it came in a bigger bottle but its worth every penny

November 28, 2011

This is hands down, my favourite Body Shop product. The shampoo and conditioner. So bananaish and luxurious feeling......!!!!!