The Body Shop Bath Lily

The Body Shop Bath Lily Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 843 in Bath & Body

November 30, 2016

I have one of these in the shower and it really does a great job of taking off dry skin while I wash. I also like that it lathers so much. I heard that these can carry bacteria so I throw it into the washing at least once a month.

November 18, 2016

Loooooove this! Works so well, and lasts soooo long. It comes it pretty colours as well. I'm amazed at the quality, and how long this lasts. Its not a bad price, and you cant get on sale most times, or combined with a coupon.

September 22, 2016

This is the best and fluffiest bath lily ever.. and also very strong. other bath lilies fall apart after a few uses. this one is awesome and I love to stock up on tis especially if they are on sale for less than $5. Worth the money!

August 28, 2016

Loofahs are my go to when its shower time. They are so much better than just using a face cloth. Getting the product on them to foam up and lather is also really fun!

July 18, 2016

I love bath loofahs! You can get them in so many great and fun colours and patterns. They lather up body washes and soaps so well. They're so handy and nice to have

June 13, 2016

These are perfect. I love bb Lily's. I find them to be the best quality and the perfect size. I've had other brands that fall apart easily or they are too small.
The price is great, they lather great and I love all the colours they have available :)

June 13, 2016

Love this. I like using these as they take off the dry skin better than using just a regular wash cloth. I also like giving these as gifts in gift sets.

June 13, 2016

Ahh what a nice way to scrub
Love this ten times better than a face cloth
I love to use this every day
helps my skin and is great for those itches that pop up every now and then.

June 13, 2016

Ce sont les houpettes que je préfère! Elles sont tellement douces, le format est bon. Elles sont de qualité. Par contre, les magasins sont de plus en plus rares et le prix a augmenté. Donc si je les trouve en solde oui je les achète sans hésiter et j'en mets plusieurs dans ma réserve :)

June 04, 2016

I had one of these a couple years ago and I loved it! It is very strong and stays together through many showers. While it is strong, it is also soft enough that your body will love the nice scrub! Oh and they come in so many pretty colors. I definitely will purchase another in the future and totally recommend to my Family, Friends and Followers!