The Body Shop Beautifying Oils

The Body Shop Beautifying Oils Reviews

Ranked #729 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

November 10, 2016

A little bit of this goes a long way. It's great on dry skin and doesn't leave an oily residue. I can use it on my face and not worry about breaking out.

March 28, 2016

I've tried these in various scents- cocoa butter, shea, morning, and coconut. I love how light and easy to use these oils are. I mostly use them to moisturize my hair and cuticles. They are a great all around product with multiple applications. They can get a little pricey ($16/100ml) but they are always on sale at least once a month. I wouldn't recommend them as a body oil because they don't absorb well unless you are just moisturizing after a sauna session/shower.

July 09, 2014

I love the scent! i have the coconut one even though it doesn't smell like coconut, more like cake. The product is a dry oil, which you can use it on your hair, body and face. Even my face is oily, i use on winter and before go sleep, and turn out wasn't too oily which it is great. With a really small amount leaves skin moisturised and glowing from within. I recommend to everyone

October 27, 2013

I'm pregnant and have been using this oil on my belly everyday to prevent stretch marks. 5 months in and so far, no marks! And it appears to be a small bottle but it's actually lasted me months. I have the Moringa scent which smells great, too!

September 04, 2012

This oil is perfect!! Smells amazing (I tried Mango) and leaves your skin softly perfumed and smooth!

May 28, 2012

I was a bit nervous to try these out because I'm not a huge fan of using an oil on my already oily skin. However, I was actually pleasantly surprised at how much I liked it! This product is great because it's multi-purpose. I used it on my face and my hair and you could definitely try it on your body too or as a component in a DIY beauty product.

They smell really nice and quite strong too, which I actually like for my hair since it absorbs scents really quickly. I haven't broken out on my face (yay!) which was my main concern with using it but, this product may not work for all skin types. For dry skin though, this would be awesome. It helps to give you a nice, dewy glow on your face. It's actually pretty intense in your hair too. I definitely felt a difference. It's a bit pricey considering the size but not so bad when you consider there are other products out there, similar to this which are much more.

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml