The Body Shop Blue Corn 3 in 1 Deep Cleansing Scrub Mask Reviews

Ranked #406 out of 523 in Masks

Cheat a little, care a lot. If you don't have time to clean, scrub and moisturize, just layer on this absorb-exfoliate-condition treasure. For normal to oily skin....

September 07, 2016

This is great for my oily combination skin and really works at drawing out impurities! I honestly don't use this mask enough (The Body Shop recommends weekly treatments). It has a nice thick texture which really sticks to your skin, which takes a bit of effort and time to wash off, but the results are totally worth it!

October 18, 2015

It's the best cleansing mask for oily skin. I use it once a week and my skin feels clean and fresh.

June 11, 2015

I like to use this mask to exfoliate and it works well for that. I don't know if does any deep cleansing but I do like how it feels and applies.

March 13, 2015

This mask is great! I have acne prone oily skin, and I use this twice a week. It does a great job at cleaning and exfoliating my skin! My skin feels so soft afterwards and no breakouts caused. Definitely will continue to use this as an exfoliating mask.

January 05, 2014

I am obsessed with this mask. I use it about 3 times a week and I Relish the tingly feeling - it instantly makes your skin Feel like it is being cleaned.

I notice that the day After I use this, I get quite a few more whiteheads because its working to draw out impurities. Then the day after that, my skin is awesome.

I use this as a spot treatment too overnight or while I'm just sitting around.

And honestly, I LOVE how it makes your face blue and I pretend I am in the fifties haha

Updated On: January 05, 2014

Edit: I NEVER buy this for full price. Body shop usually has a decent sale once or twice a year when I stock up so I only buy this if its under 10$.

June 09, 2013

What could be better than a 3 in 1 product that really works? Leaves skin feeling fabulous and does a good job at exfoliating. My pores look so much better and my skin is not tight and dry, but looks bright and some of the redness seems to disappear.

June 06, 2013

I absolutely ADORE this product! Not only is it natural and not tested animals, but it smells amazing! The problem that I have with a lot of other facial masks that I have tried is that they seem artificial, smell bad, and feel even worse whether they leave a slimy or greasy feeling on my skin. Body Shop really hit one out of the park with this! It leaves my pores looking flawless, my skin feeling nice and soft, and my skin feeling rejuvenated. This is a steal of a product.

February 14, 2012

I love this mask! It cleans, exfoliates and moistuizes in one step! I put it on and then do some cleaning or watch tv or whatever (hoping no one comes to the door!) and then jump in the shower. I love Body shop products, and this is one of their best! For the price, it's much cheaper than going for a facial!

The smell is a little bit odd, but not terrible. I love the way it feels when it's on and it rinses off easily while exfoliating. Using it once a week the 100mL tub has lasted me a very long time! Well worth the price!

November 15, 2011

This is my go-to product when I don't have the time for a full pamper session. It's a scrub, mask and moisturizer all in one. It leaves your skin looking and feeling fabulous. The smell and texture is similar to St. Ives Apricot Scrub. A beauty must for a new mom, for those times when you need a quick and easy pick me up pamper session.

January 19, 2011

the little blue tub that could
:Average at $16:

My sister loves this stuff. It has been in her beauty regimen since I was very little. I know this because I used to snoop through all her stuff. *Big grin*

Now that we're both older and I'm no longer such a brat, she tells me her beauty routine, or lets me otherwise observe. She uses this mask about once a month, so the little tub is quite the value. The mask cleanses, exfoliates and moisturizes (that's 3), leaving the skin clean, smooth and balanced (that's 3 more, so it's like a 6-in-1).

We've established it does a lot. My sister recommends it; that's reason enough for me. How about you? By the way, did I ever mention that my sister and I were tested and we both have higher than average intelligent quotients? Ummm, ya. Just throwing that in your face.

Sometimes I laugh out loud when I read the ridiculousness I share with you.

Photos are on my blog.