The Body Shop Body Butter in Strawberry Reviews

Ranked #40 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

The Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter is a top seller at the Body Shop. This body butter contains community trade ingredients, cocoa butter and shea butter. This butter is a rich moisturizer for the whole body with a sweet strawberry scent. Visit thebodyshop.ca for more information.

November 28, 2016

For one, this smells good enough to eat. Two, it's a little oily and on the expensive side. Would I buy it again? Probably not, as there are other flavours I'd prefer, but this one is up there for sure.

October 14, 2016

I love the body shop body butters. I'm really a fan of the thick butter consistency, they are super hydrating. Unfortunately I'm really put off by this strawberry scent. I find it to be really fake and synthetic smelling (almost like a scented play doh?).

October 14, 2016

I absolutely love everything about this product. A definite must have for every woman. Also a great gift. Very moisturizing and leaves a fresh light lasting scent.

September 14, 2016

I absolutely LOVE LoVE LOvE this! It's my absolute favorite. Smells amazing and works great. I apply it to my nails every night faithfully. I do my nails almost daily and since I've started using this body butter my cuticles are so much healthier. My hands are super soft.

September 11, 2016

I have used this Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter before. I didn't mind them too much. It has a very nice strawberry smell that lasts a very long time. It does a very good job of moisturizing the skin as its a very thick lotion. It goes on ok takes a while to rub in but it doesn't absorb into the skin very w ok it leaves your skin very greasy and oily for a long time after. I only prefer to use it at bedtime so I don't get everything all oily. I also find if you don't use it fast enough after opening it really loses its aroma and smells and feels waxy!

September 11, 2016

i used to like this stuff back in the day because it was hyped and the packaging is cute. i still have a lotion for display but its too thick and its very heavly fragrance. doesnt spread on skin too well and i feel like there is a lot of chemicals on my skin.....

June 30, 2016

J'adore les beurres pour le corps de The Body Shop! Surtout celui à la fraises. Tu as le gout d'en manger tellement ça sent bon! Mes collègues me sentent de loin lorsque j'en met et j'ai toujours eu des compliments!

June 29, 2016

This is my absolutely favourite scent offered by The Body Shop. I have loved it since I was young, and a buy a container whenever a sale is going on. I love giving these as gifts as well.

June 21, 2016

Who doesn`t want to smell like a delicious, yummy fruit roll up! If you buy this stuff, that`s exactly what you will smell like, ladies! I promise you, aside from feeling silky smooth and hydrated, you will smell like a million kinds of delicious strawberry candies all in one! I like it because it`s nice and thick, so you barely need any product to get the job done. This basically means that you`ll have the container itself for a pretty long time!

May 30, 2016

This body butter has a super strong strawberry smell which I love. I use this at work and everyone want to try it. I do find that it takes a little while to absorb but I still love it.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender