The Body Shop Body Butter in Strawberry Reviews

Ranked #40 out of 1462 in Body Lotions & Creams

The Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter is a top seller at the Body Shop. This body butter contains community trade ingredients, cocoa butter and shea butter. This butter is a rich moisturizer for the whole body with a sweet strawberry scent. Visit thebodyshop.ca for more information.

January 17, 2017

Go ahead and smell like a strawberry field! This body butter is sure to get some attention when being used. Not only does it smell amazing but it works to hydrate your skin all day long!

January 13, 2017

I got this as a set for Christmas and this is by far one of the best gifts i got last year. It smells amazing and the body butter works really well on my accutane-dried skin. I use it right after a bath on damp skin and my skin just soaks this up. Love it

January 13, 2017

The body shop is amazing at creating delicious smelling body butters. I love them! This one smells so fresh and delicious. Also they moisturize so well.

January 13, 2017

I love the smell of this body butter! Its one of my favourites! The only thing I didnt like about it was that when I kept it in my purse all the cream would shift to the side, but other than that I loved it!

December 21, 2016

This is my favourite scent of the Body Shop body butters. It's very hydrating and I never get tired of the smell. I've heard several people say it smells like bubblegum.

November 28, 2016

For one, this smells good enough to eat. Two, it's a little oily and on the expensive side. Would I buy it again? Probably not, as there are other flavours I'd prefer, but this one is up there for sure.

October 14, 2016

I love the body shop body butters. I'm really a fan of the thick butter consistency, they are super hydrating. Unfortunately I'm really put off by this strawberry scent. I find it to be really fake and synthetic smelling (almost like a scented play doh?).

October 14, 2016

I absolutely love everything about this product. A definite must have for every woman. Also a great gift. Very moisturizing and leaves a fresh light lasting scent.

September 14, 2016

I absolutely LOVE LoVE LOvE this! It's my absolute favorite. Smells amazing and works great. I apply it to my nails every night faithfully. I do my nails almost daily and since I've started using this body butter my cuticles are so much healthier. My hands are super soft.

September 11, 2016

I have used this Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter before. I didn't mind them too much. It has a very nice strawberry smell that lasts a very long time. It does a very good job of moisturizing the skin as its a very thick lotion. It goes on ok takes a while to rub in but it doesn't absorb into the skin very w ok it leaves your skin very greasy and oily for a long time after. I only prefer to use it at bedtime so I don't get everything all oily. I also find if you don't use it fast enough after opening it really loses its aroma and smells and feels waxy!