The Body Shop Body Butter Pamplemousse Rose

The Body Shop Body Butter Pamplemousse Rose Reviews

Ranked #629 out of 1413 in Body Lotions & Creams

June 30, 2016

This is my favorite body butter from this brand. This fruit smell is fresh and delicious. The texture of the body butter is just perfect. Not too thick (i hate that, don't you?), not too thin. It takes a while so sink into the skin though but that's a pretty small flaw! Try this out!

February 24, 2016

I juste fall in love with this amazing moisturizer. Skin feels so soft and smell sooooo so good. The hydratation last all day long, the smell desapear after a couple of hour. I recommend it for people with dry skin, love it for my legs!

May 28, 2014

Regularly on special, it is worth it to have a product that smells so fresh. It's perfect for spring and summer, not too greasy, smelling zesty. I had many compliments on the smell of that product in the locker room at the gym !

May 08, 2014

Every body butter of The Body Shop is amazing but this one is my personal favourite.

I have a really dry skin but when I put it on, the dryness almost immediately disappears. The problem I have with most Body Butters is that you have to put them on for at least a week to see and feel the result.
With this Body Butter I have immediate result.

A bonus point is that it really smells good. It reminds me of the summer!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends