The Body Shop Body Butter Reviews

Ranked #78 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

Offering up to 24 hours of skin hydration, our skin-quenching body butter range is full of unique ingredients, scents and textures to suit all preferences.

September 13, 2016

I love the body shop's body butters, my favorite one is Vanilla Brulee Body Butter, is not anymore in the stores but i have everything with that scent. I like how leave my skin smooth and the smell last all day.

April 27, 2016

Yummy! Moisturizing, fragrance choices galore! My fav is Grapefruit for the summer. This one also isn't as rich so it's lighter for warmer weather. I use the Shea or Chocolate in Winter, they are heavier. The containers are visually appealing. I like to give these as gifts! You can usually score 2 for 20$ which is pretty amazing.

March 07, 2016

I like these but I don't love them.
I love the variety of fragrances. The texture of the butters are odd to me.
They are quite thick and well greasy. I like how my body feels once the
product is absorbed into my skin. BUT it takes awhile for the skin to
absorb this formula.

March 07, 2016

I am in heaven when I pick up a new body butter. I have a few favourite scents but really, I like to try new ones every now and then. Satsuma smells amazing! Same goes for Mango. I like the fruit scents and tend to stay away from the neutral scents. I'd definitely recommend this product. It locks in moisture like no other body butter I have tried,

February 19, 2016

Boy, do I ever Love the body shop's body butters.
They smell so good and they leave every inch of my body silky smooth.
anytime i have extra body butters i re-gift them.
they smell and last for many years.
never had a rash or irritation or anything.

my fiance uses some of them for his sensitive skin.
works great for kids too.
they get so excited (as much as i do) bout the flavors and seasonables you can get.

June 08, 2015

I really like a lot of products from The Body Shop! Their body butter is so thick and creamy. I have tried many scents as well white musk,strawberry,Vanilla,Coco butter,Shea butter and Cranberry ect,lots like I said.Now they have an on going deal that you buy two get two/buy three get three that's when you get a deal about 10$ a tub if not they are 20$+ tax.This is a very moisturizing cream that really last and smells yummy.

April 30, 2015

This past Christmas I received 5 Body Shop Buddy Butters. Cranberry, Coconut, Strawberry, Shea, and Vanilla. I have to be honest here - I love Body Shop cranberry scent but the strawberry didn't really smell like strawberry - it had a weird smell I cannot describe. Anyhow, I tried all of these body butters and the more you rub them in, the wetter your skin feels (even my favorite cranberry scent) as they do not absorb well. My skin does not feel any less dry but I do feel like I need a hand towel to dry my hands - it's very odd. The scents are quite strong which is a downside for me because 50% of my life is spent working in a scent-free environment so applying this if I have to work is not possible. For the price of Body Shop products and the effectiveness I would not buy these products. They have been sitting in the cupboard since I received them.

April 07, 2015

Like almost every other BS product - this is amazing. Moringa is my favourite scent (says the 80 year old grandmother in me - it smells exactly like my Gram did). I have a tub of this at work, 2 tubs of various scents at home. It is so nourishing, and the scents are true, and I just absolutely love them.

April 07, 2015

My favourite body shop product ever is their body butter, it's heaven in a tub!

November 05, 2014

The Body Shop has a ton of great products, but one thing I always go back for is their body butter. I have yet to find a company who does it like The Body Shop- their product scents are SO delicious. My issue with buying heavily scented products from other companies is usually that they are overwhelmingly sweet, so when you buy coconut it's more like sweet coconut cream pie rather than just straight up coconut. The Body Shop does it RIGHT and when it says it smells like grapefruit, it smells like a grapefruit! The coconut body butter is my all time favorite.

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

free perfume sample!

ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!