• The Body Shop Born Lippy Lip Balm in Strawberry
  • The Body Shop Born Lippy Lip Balm in Strawberry

The Body Shop Born Lippy Lip Balm in Strawberry Reviews

Ranked #489 out of 787 in Lip Balm

February 26, 2016

This is a really moisturizing lip balm with a subtle scent of strawberries. I find one swipe on each lip is more than enough to feel that it is working - which is a bonus! It stays smooth and hydrates the lips for quite a while, I like that it wears off gently instead of causing build up in the corners of the mouth. This balm goes on sheer with a very very subtle nude tint that I only notice when swatching on my hand. The packaging is also super adorable.

May 17, 2015

This lip balm is the BALM haha, it works super well at hydrating my puckers and it smells so good you almost want to eat it. I have always loved strawberry scented lip balms and this one is amazing smells like strawberry candy.

March 25, 2014

LOVE it! The smell, the subtle color and the taste!

August 13, 2013

Smells great and adds no color to the lips but does not last for long. It glides on, more like it is floating on my lips. This is a novelty more than anything but I get lots of kisses from hubby! I would call it dessert for the lips. Tastes good but gone fast!