• The Body Shop Born Lippy Watermelon Lip Balm
  • The Body Shop Born Lippy Watermelon Lip Balm

The Body Shop Born Lippy Watermelon Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #599 out of 787 in Lip Balm

• Melon seed oil conditions lips.
  • Community Trade organic beeswax moisturizes and conditions lips, while acting as a barrier that helps seal in moisture.
  • No petroleum jelly means lips aren't stripped of moisture.

June 10, 2015

I've been using this product since I was in high school! It's probably one of the only lip balms that really makes my lips feel smooth & soft after using it.
it has a great flavour/taste. It's not sticky. And for only $6 how can you go wrong?!?

August 30, 2012

I absolutely adore this lip balm from the Body Shop! The flavor is delicious and smalls great! I get a lot of compliments wearing it! It makes my lips look amazing! The only downside is it's very sticky so it's better to wear it with your hair up or on a day with no wind.

May 07, 2012

I have been looking for a good quality lip balm for quite awhile and I have finally found one! This lip balm is very hydrating and makes your lips feel like butter. It provides a healthy shine to your lips and smells delicious!! The price is also very good considering the large amount of product you get! The only thing I don't like is that you have to stick your finger in the jar to get the product... it would be fantastic if there were a stick version of this.