The Body Shop Brazil Nut Body Scrub
Good

The Body Shop Brazil Nut Body Scrub Reviews

Ranked #392 out of 842 in Bath & Body

February 05, 2016

This was a nice, abrasive scrub. It left my legs feeling soooo soft! I didn't enjoy the scent that much, but it worked really well!

August 21, 2014

I absolutely LOVE this product. It's quite a rough exfoliator, so if you want something not as harsh, this product wouldn't be for you. For those of you who want a rougher exfoliator, I definitely recommend this one. You get a good amount in the container, considering you don't need to use a lot every time you use it. It also smells amazing, which is always a bonus!

February 26, 2014

Best scrub I've tried so far! I love how the scrub melts into my skin when lathering it in the shower. It really feels like it is hydrating my skin while giving off a brilliant light scent :)
I use this scrub about once a week to get rid of excess dead skin. Makes me feel like I have baby skin again

April 19, 2013

This prod uct has a great smell, and works great!!

January 28, 2012

Another amazing Body Shop product. I first starting using this same scent in the body butter and then was pleasantly surprised to see they had a body scrub. It's a wonderful scent and leaves my bathroom smelling lovely. The product is more of a cream base so is smooth on the skin, but still exfoliates my skin. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean with zero residue. I love this product so much I wish I could use it everyday on my skin. Definitely a product I'd recommend to my friends.