• The Body Shop Buriti Baby Body Butter
  • The Body Shop Buriti Baby Body Butter

The Body Shop Buriti Baby Body Butter Reviews

Ranked #69 out of 392 in Lotions

Best if you want to: Gently moisturize and keep baby’s skin soft and silky. Best for: Babies and toddlers. How it works: Melts into baby’s skin for gentle, yet intense moisturizing that protects and soothes delicate skin. About: Buriti Oil is a mild and gentle natural ingredient that helps soothe, soften, and protect the skin against over-drying. Community Trade Organic Olive Oil smoothes and softens skin. Community Trade Aloe Vera soothes, hydrates, and moisturizes skin. Learn about the Buriti Tree

February 17, 2012

I decided to buy this because I received a sample of it and I loved it. The smell is fantastic - mild and light. I use this product on my face as my nightly moisturizer in the winter after my shower. It is not greasy, absorbs into my skin, keeps my skin moist and best of all - DOES NOT aggravate my eczema! A little goes a long way so this product is worth it. Since I have eczema I shop around to see what works for ME and I stick with it. I know it is made for babies and toddlers and it works for me! It is also an added bonus that this product is made with really natural ingredients and The Body Shop supports community fair trade. A feel good product all round!

November 15, 2011

I love this product for my baby. It has such a nice baby smell and lasts until the next bath. It's easy on my baby's sensitve skin and is super moisturizing. It's expensive compared to other baby moisturizers, but it lasts a long time because they don't need much.

February 19, 2011

I bought this on the recommendation of my mom (mom's know best :) and am happy I did.
The smell is so soothing. A little bit like baby powder but unique. The smell is so subtle and natural but lasts all day and overnight.
It melts instantly on to my skin leaving it so soft and smooth. It is great for those days when your legs get extra dry, like after swimming or shaving. It is very thick and creamy. This does make it hard to spread as thin as you may want to if your skin isn't very dry.
Since it is in a tub nothing gets wasted, you can scrape every last drop out. I can't say how long it lasts since I don't use it daily.

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS