The Body Shop Chocomania Body Butter Reviews

Ranked #430 out of 1413 in Body Lotions & Creams

June 08, 2015

Absolutely love the smell! And it goes in without leaving your skin feeling greasy!

May 14, 2015

I loved the smell but if this got to your mouth in anyway its horrible!!

April 25, 2015

Quality is GREAT! Every time, after my shower, i put a bit of this butter on my legs to get silky smooth legs in the morning. So Amazing. Although the price can be a bit high, if you grab a 200 ml on sale, I got it for $10, instead of 20. Smells Amazing! Just like Chocolate! The 200 ml lasts almost forever!

April 24, 2015

I got this as a gift from my wife. Love the feel of the body butter, the Body Shop has the BEST body butters. Not a fan of the smell though.

February 24, 2015

Rich , creamy and smells delicious. The body butter absorbs into your skin and keeps you smelling great all day!

October 20, 2014

I got this product on sale at The body Shop . I tried it for the first time and really liked it. It is thick and rich with a nice light smell of choco. I use it at night and it does a nice job on my skin, making it soft and subtle.

September 11, 2014

I love the smell of chocolate! I like taking this with me when I travel. It travels well. A little goes a long way. Worth it!

May 29, 2012

I absolutely love the new "Chocalatmania Body Butter". It smells fabulous and keeps you super soft for 48 hours!! Can't live without it.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products