The Body Shop Chocomania Body Lotion
Good

The Body Shop Chocomania Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #857 out of 1413 in Body Lotions & Creams

November 21, 2014

The smell is amazing and it works so well, only flaw is if you get it into your mouth it tastes awful but it really is an amazing lotion

March 01, 2014

I really like how this smells, and it works great on my body, but my hands are too sensitive for this, which is a shame because it smells just like chocolate. It is somewhat expensive, but the smell is very cool.

June 06, 2012

I purchased this last weekend, as it was HIGHLY recommended by a friend. It smells delicious! It's almost like you are coating your body with chocolate icing. My boyfriend loves the smell. It's almost addictive! The price was affordable, and I will definitely be heading back to our local Body Shop to purchase another bottle.

June 06, 2012

I won this body lotion in ChickAdvisor's "Share the Love" contest and I must say that I was pleasantly surprised with this lotion.... If anyone has ever used Chocolate scented anything before it almost has a really strong artificial cocoa smell but this lotion smells SOOOO GOOD!! It literally smells good enough to eat!! Even my hubby commented on how amazing I smelled after I put some on. It moisturizes well too! When I run out, I know I'm going to buy some more! =)