The Body Shop Chocomania Body Scrub

The Body Shop Chocomania Body Scrub Reviews

Ranked #405 out of 843 in Bath & Body

This exfoliating body scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar.

January 16, 2015

My most favorite body scrub ever. Great texture. Smells like heaven, deep rich chocolate sent so good you will we tempted to taste! Leaves skins soft and smooth with a light scent remaining.

August 08, 2014

Product works well however the smell does not resemble chocolate

July 16, 2014

i love the smell of this it's so chocolatey i wish it didnt have that writing not for human consumption if your going to use chocolate and sugar cane it should be edible i mean after all i am putting this on my body, also wow the greasy texture after almost killed myself in the shower be careful when you use this! best part is it left my skin so smooth and silky i love it for my face too!

January 19, 2013

it smell wonderful . i have used in the past i love it .

January 19, 2013

I actually bought this awhile ago, and really enjoyed it. It's definitely a lot messier than other scrubs (since it's actually chocolate in colour) - which can be a pain, but you're in the tub/shower anyway, right? This scrub also smells delicious - good enough to eat. I didn't find that it made a huge difference with my skin, so it just ended up being a little "treat" for my body, haha. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a Valentine's Day gift! :)

January 18, 2013

This product not only smells like a rich chocolate ganache, but it looks like it too! They actually have " unfit for consumption " written right on the side. That is the only negative to this product - the color and the slightly greasy/ oily texture can be a little messy, but it's easy to clean, you are in the shower anyway. The scrub leaves your skin soft and smooth. That warning isn't on there for no reason though- I exfoliated my lips and somehow tasted a bit of it- VERY bitter. I was lucky enough to get a gift set after Christmas that had a small scrub, body wash, lotion and lip chap pod for something like 10 or 12$ a definitely a steal! But I would not have a problem paying the 18$ reg. price for the large one.