The Body Shop Cinnamon Spice Perfume Oil

The Body Shop Cinnamon Spice Perfume Oil Reviews

Ranked #974 out of 1213 in Perfume

Cinnamon Spice Perfume Oil by The Body Shop is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for women. Top notes are licorice, kiwi, black currant and red berries; middle notes are pepper, cinnamon, geranium and cyclamen; base notes are patchouli, sandalwood, benzoin, musk and ginger.

August 22, 2010

This one reminds me so much of fall.It has a crisp spicy warm smell.After the smell begins to linger I detect a slight floral note.It is a very sensual smell and gets many compliments.I also love to layer it with Vanilla or Benzoin essential oil(similar to Vanilla)The two mix so well together.

July 25, 2007

Yeah, no doubt about it! Body Shop may be "cheap", but its perfumes have lasting quality...the cinnamon one especially is refreshing. I don't know about it's "Lust Factor" but it is a value buy!!!

January 06, 2007

I was shopping around for a new scent and I must admit I was a bit skeptical when I heard about this new one at the Body Shop...actually, I was a lot skeptical. I actually read one of the reviews for it on this website so decided I'd go check it out. I tried it on in the store and usually I take a while to decide on a new scent, but I bought this one on the spot. I absolutely LOVE it. It's something new and unexpected and I always get comments when I wear it. It's an oil so it lasts a long time and it's just such a nice fragrance that people are drawn too. Definitely check this one out!

December 29, 2006

I love perfumes of any type, but this one really stands out from most of the ones that I own. It smells great and lasts a long time. Oil perfumes are really great because they don't get all over your clothing like a spray. The price seems to be a bit much, but when you think about it, oil perfumes last a long time. You have to try this one before it sells out!

October 20, 2006

I'm very picky about perfume. It can't be too sweet or too heavy or too fresh or too light. The cinamon spice perfume oil is one of the most intoxicating scents I've smelled recently. I have a bunch of other perfumes but nothing quite like this. It's very sexy and earthy and cinamony. My husband loves it and I can't stop wearing it.