The Body Shop Cocoa Butter Body Butter Reviews

Ranked #250 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

The Body Shop Cocoa Butter Body Butter - 6.9 Oz. : Best for very dry skin and pregnant women to help prevent stretch marks. Wrap your skin in a rich, indulgent, chocolate-scented cream that moisturizes and softens for up to 24 hours. Community Trade cocoa butter, an excellent moisturizer that melts at body temperature, is rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidants. Community Trade shea butter from Ghana moisturizes and softens skin. Community Trade organic soy oil is very rich in essential fatty acids that help to repair skin's moisture barrier, so skin is smooth and supple.

September 12, 2016

This body butter is super moisturizing and smells so delicious I want to eat it! This cocoa scent is one of my favorites, it's sweet but not overwhelming. The only thing I don't like is that it is a bit oily for a body butter.

August 02, 2016

By far my fave body butter from The Body Shop. It's simply divine! The way the cream glides to my skin and leaves my skin well moisturized through out the day. It's a bit heavy for summer but its perfect for colder days. I've also noticed during my second pregnancy that I have lesser stretch mark and I didn't have the itchiness around my belly. This is my go to moisturizer!

June 29, 2016

Used both of my pregnancies to combat the dreaded stretch marks. Applied after the shower every day. Made my skin soft and supple and smells delicious

April 20, 2016

I just finished a tub of this and was so sad that it was gone! This stuff is amazing for dry skin! It smells really good but isn't too strong or sweet smelling. I applied this to my arms and legs every night before bed over the winter and it kept my skin moisturized and soft for an entire day after applying. This is product is perfect for anyone with dry skin! I will continue to use Body Butters from the Body Shop because they are such good quality and very effective on my dry skin, especially in the winter months when the extra moisture is needed!

October 20, 2015

Love the smell of this body butter. It is soft and indulgent. I bought it to rub on my pregnant body and it really helped to keep my skin from getting itchy.

June 09, 2015

I love the smell and feel of this. Makes your skin feel so good!

May 28, 2015

a must have at all times for me! I love the smell and the texture

May 04, 2015

I love this body butter, it smells so good and it works so well at making dry and cracked skin smooth again. I have the little purse sized one, it's so handy to carry around.

April 23, 2015

This is my second favourite body butter (after Shea) - the scent also wasn't my favourite at first but now I love it - it so warm. Very moisturizing and makes skin feel so soft and supple. I love this in the summer.

April 23, 2015

I used to hate the smell but I grew to be ok with it as it does a great job keeping my skin soft and hydrated. Really, the smell is not something I like but the cream itself is amazing. You don't have to use half the box to feel something, it's a pretty thick cream.